Why is Increasenow still struggling

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by deaddog, Aug 9, 2008.

1. I'll keep you up to date on my "Trading journey"...

Start

[​IMG]

Finish

[​IMG]

#11     Aug 11, 2008
  2. bathrobe

bathrobe

I do not think anyone will argue with the fact that trading is hard and this kind of ridiculous malice towards someone is sad, spend your time doing something else.

Increasenow loves trading and wants to learn and probably has learned a great deal from his posts.

I have many threads which I started to find out the answer to a problem because I also had to teach myself to trade, there is no reason to single someone out.

#12     Aug 11, 2008
  3. I agree because the first few posts described me pretty well except the fact that i already have a plan and a strategy in place, i just get cought up in trying to catch the big swings on goog or some shit. Guess being young and spoiled can have its set backs.

#13     Aug 12, 2008
  4. deaddog

deaddog

I revived this tread from Nov 08 to show how much progress Incy has made in the last year.

Look at points # 4 and # 8

#14     Mar 4, 2010
  5. Timeless advice!

#15     Mar 4, 2010
  6. to increase, keep up that attitude , anyone who judges you for trying (without making suggestions for improvement) hasnt made it down the path themselves. GL!

#16     Mar 4, 2010
  7. #17     Mar 4, 2010
  8. #18     Mar 4, 2010
  9. Cheese

Cheese

You cannot become successful without a successful methodology. That is the key.

Then trading itself throws up a psychological barrier for many amateurs which I fully understand. It can be very difficult for many to get into the habit of pressing the mouse to trade according to plan, even once you have a tested and robust methodology in place. In a professional/corporate setting, this is less of a problem because you have a wrap-around enviroment to keep you on course.

Trading requires the individuals full time application to the market you are trading in. Choose a market offering liquidity and good points each day (ie CL, NG). It means devoting youself to the screen, open to close. If you think that is too draining you will find that you will cope fluently after repeat practice at trading the days whole market session.
    :)

#19     Mar 4, 2010

10. >>>>>> it seems that he is still at square one when it comes to trading. <<<<<<<

Who among YOU (ALL of YOU) is at square 1 or beyond?

I'll be pleasantly shocked if even more than 2-3 at ET have gotten past stage 0-1 as a trader. :D

Your last derogatory comment says more about YOU and ET than it does about IncreaseNow. The proof is in your first 2 +ve (though intended to denigrate) comments about IncreaseNow.

For the student who tries hard yet fails, its always the school's/teacher's fault. If Inc had some spinal chord dysfunction, it would have been jumped on by the bitches here. So this liability has been dispensed with. So we are dealing with a serious, adequately capable individual here.

I've seen some alleged experienced traders jump into his threads and accuse him of all sorts of things, yet not once offered any real help to this distressed trader.

So deaddog, why don't you take the lead and start helping him for real? Be the first to break this ET curse and aborn a new trend for newbies - what do you say?

Fckin disgrace that there is not even a burial site or graveyard for newbies as so many come in and just disappear rapidly into the Mara river. Not even their parents are informed. :):D

Take a moment and let the bile spill out by gazing on this beauty and soaking up this magnificent melody that has stood the test of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_MT9AcfAc

regards :)

#20     Mar 16, 2010