Why is ET so slow for me?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gotcha, Feb 28, 2019.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Wow...

That implies that Baron targeted you and put your user name or IP address on some list to intentionally load ET extremely slow, tons of timeouts and errors. After a small chat with him he then removed you from that list setup to cause the slowness, timeouts and errors ?

Wouldn't it just be easier for him to just ban you temporarily and then remove the ban after expiration of the ban duration. I saw a post earlier today by Magna mentioning such about someone else that's having a problem with Magna...Magna talked about a temporary ban or timeout from the ability to post to a specific thread...seems much easier to implement in comparison to causing someone to get error messages and extreme slowness while using the forum.

Yet, this other stuff that you just now mentioned to intentionally discourage you from using the ET forum seems very sinister like behavior...vindictive like.

What did you do in the private chat to win him over ? Did you write poetry or compliment his body or send flowers to the sponsor ? :D

Regardless, welcome back !

wrbtrader

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    #21     Apr 10, 2019
  2. schweiz

schweiz

Thta's what they do in general. Experienced it already 2 times myself. :D

#22     Apr 10, 2019
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It was definitely an issue on our end that needed to be fixed. We should be good to go now.

#23     Apr 10, 2019
    themickey and GRULSTMRNN like this.
  4. He blasted me for shitting on jigsaw (which I still think he deserved due to snake oil selling) but I get it, Baron after all still has that Bugati on his wish list.

#24     Apr 10, 2019