Why is ET so slow for me?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gotcha, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Something weird is going on for sure. Almost nobody else mentions ET bring slow to a crawl with many error messages. It took me 6 attempts to even load this thread while being logged in. I don't even know I can post this message. Loading this thread in incognito mode took me less than 2 seconds. I am constantly getting the following error message

#11     Mar 7, 2019
  2. Screenshot_20190308-010957.png

#12     Mar 7, 2019
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

It's very strange. I have not had any problems nor slowness on my iPad, iPhone, laptop nor android for logging into EliteTrader.com

Regardless if I logged in or just browsing while not logged in.

All tested over a course of 3 days at different times of the day from Québec, Canada.

wrbtrader

#13     Mar 7, 2019
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

This is a first. Browser keeps getting timed out. It did it yesterday at this time too.
    The one tab that managed to get to the main page (other than this one which took several tries to get here) shows over 700 visitors.
    Is this ET's server being jammed up because its becoming ever more popular (700 is too many?) or is it Fibs launching a DOS attack from his mansion in Santa Barbara because he's pissed at Magna?

#14     Apr 9, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

100% fibo_trader DDoSing this site.

#15     Apr 9, 2019
  6. schweiz

schweiz

Two days already timed out.
    Checked and website appears not to be down.
    Can only access, if I am lucky and after many attempts, to see the start screen.

#16     Apr 10, 2019
  7. themickey

themickey

Today was my first experience of this slowness issue, since about 10:00am today could not access ET whatsoever.
    Has just now come right at 6:10pm approx.
    An hour or so ago I managed to access ET but was very slow and timed out frequently.
    Whether logged on or not or on a browser private tab, made no difference.
    Ditto my mobile phone, could not access.
    I cleared my browser cache and history several times but to no avail.

#17     Apr 10, 2019
  8. schweiz

schweiz

It would be a good idea that @Baron would post on Twitter if there was a problem. Would be very helpful for all these people who have no clue if they have a problem or the website has a problem.

Several of my postings got lost.

#18     Apr 10, 2019
    wrbtrader likes this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

It was down. Last evening it didn't load at all.

#19     Apr 10, 2019
  10. This is unrelated to the latest website issues but I can confirm that Baron added a new tool to his arsenal against transgressors: users may get banned for good, banned from a specific thread, get temporary timeouts, and for me it was a new one, basically my account got slowed down to a crawl. Not sure how they do it but all the pages loaded extremely slow with tons of timeouts and errors. I had a private chat with Baron and he removed me from the list of sinners after a good beating. Sin committed: Sniping at one of his sponsors.

#20     Apr 10, 2019