WHY is Elliott Wave supposed to work?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ES335, Feb 3, 2007.

1. ES335

ES335

You are the only one on this thread to say anything negative about my posts. That qualifies YOU, Kiwi Wanker, as a nasty arrogant ass. Now take a hike back to the woods where you belong, fool. Again, everyone else has contributed something to the original question asked. You come in here and pollute the thread with your stupidity, and add nothing of value. What a moron.

#41     Feb 8, 2007
  2. ES335

ES335

Apex82,

I think that EW users will always be in a minority because the herd always wants to do what's comfortable, that is follow an established trend. So you likely have nothing to worry about.

How can one keep ew analysis simple? Any pointers? Maybe just trade abc corrections or focus on wave 3 or c waves?

#42     Feb 8, 2007
  3. Check your pm es335

#43     Feb 8, 2007
  4. Pretentious.
    Disrespectful to ET and its members.
    And displaying quite the potty mouth.

And the pollution comes from who exactly?

#44     Feb 8, 2007
  5. ES335

ES335

Ok dude, you come on here complaining about spelling?!! (what spelling?!!! are you just nuts?) and then start calling names like wanker etc. That's what I call polluting a thread. Until you posted your crap, this thread was progessing nicely and still is, if people will overlook this unfortunate waste of time of an argument.

Please, if you have nothing to contribute, do all of us a favor and don't post. NO ONE has complained to me about disrespect, so you are obviously delusional about this. Just give it up, you're being ridiculous.

#45     Feb 8, 2007
  6. I complained ... so who's delusional?

but I'm prob asking for too much on ET

So we're back from potty mouth to pretentious again?

#46     Feb 8, 2007
  7. taowave

taowave

Kiwi,Ill second the motion that there is no need for a human spell checker on the board...

You pulled that same nonsense on me..Give it a rest,or get a job teaching secong grade

#47     Feb 8, 2007
  8. So your spelling hasn't improved taowave?

#48     Feb 8, 2007
  9. ES335

ES335

Arrogant.

Quite a smart alec now aren't we?

#49     Feb 8, 2007
  10. A little bit smarter than you it would seem.

#50     Feb 8, 2007