Why is dbphoenix back?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Maverick74, Jan 13, 2016.

1. candles

candles

I didn't even know he was banned from here(although he was banned from bigmikes forum soon after he started posting there after he left ET)

#11     Jan 14, 2016
    VPhantom and der_kommissar like this.
  2. Ditch

Ditch

WTF? The quality of the content at ET really improved after he and his cockroaches left. Now they will be crapping all over the place again.:banghead::(

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    #12     Jan 14, 2016
  3. lindq

lindq

Hell, if bullshitting is a crime, this site would have shut down 10 years ago.

#13     Jan 14, 2016
    VPhantom, Equalizer and masterm1ne like this.
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's not a crime, you just can't sell it. And if you do sell it, you need to pay the site operator for such privilege.

#14     Jan 14, 2016
    VPhantom and der_kommissar like this.
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

What bs was he selling?

#15     Jan 14, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL...the guy complained about ET and then finally threw in the towel, only to return from all those "better forums". Of course, he did get banned from Big Mike's. But think of the upside - there are so many more Judy Garland jokes to make...

#16     Jan 14, 2016

7. :D

#17     Jan 14, 2016
  8. dartmus

dartmus

Looking at your posting history u haven't shown any interest in trading. @Baron I'm not singling out Ditch but he models what those who want trading content are up against. I hope u find a way we can all coexist without nonsense from users against trading content, hiding their destructive energy behind worn out false logic.

#18     Jan 14, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.
  9. Ditch

Ditch

First of all what do you know about what I'm interested in, secondly i'm here primarily for entertainment and bumping into the same rehashed crap on thousands of pages is the opposite of that. That you consider that garbage "trading content", tells me you're as desperate as any of his followers. Anyway, he's back one day and one of his followers is already ruining a journal.

#19     Jan 14, 2016
  10. ...I didn't even know dbphoenix left o_O -- people come and go in this trading world...very few can stand the test of time.
    ...if you're able to generate big trader % returns year in, year out...you're in an elite club. :sneaky:

#20     Jan 14, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.