Why is Chris Christie so fat?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Perhaps if the right wing made fun of him, it would embarass him enough to go to a doctor and get some help.

He doesn't even need willpower with a gastric bypass or lap band procedure.

No way anyone with a brain is going to say the lbs are good for his health.

Maybe it is his way of "fighting against the liberals" who value health care for all, and know the amount of money that is spent on health problems directly related to obesity.

Christie is seriously obese. There needs to be an intervention of some kind...and since he might, I say might, only listen to a right wingers...please tell him the truth...he is too fat, unhealthy fat, and could easily afford the medical procedures that would make him healthier...and more electable in a nation wide contest.

I've got a feeling though that he won't listen to anybody, because he seems the type to do it his way, come hell or high water, or a heart attack.

#21     Mar 4, 2011
  2. Let me repeat.

Why do you think it's okay to make fun of fat people??

It's a very simple question. Surely somebody who pretends to be as smart as you can comprehend that simple question.

Comprende?

#22     Mar 4, 2011
  3. Because fat people like Louie Anderson and Dom Delouise made fun of their own fatness.

If it hurts Christie's feelings...good. Maybe instead of picking up a pork chop to soothe his hurt feelings, he can call a gastric bypass doctor.

If it hurts your feelings...even better.
    But...no doctor I know of can help you Johnboy...

How about you try and answer the OP.

Why is Christie so fat?

#23     Mar 4, 2011
  4. I hear black people calling each other "nigger" all the time so based on your retarded logic it's okay for me to call them a nigger right?

idiot.

#24     Mar 4, 2011
  5. Are you a black man?

Do you know if I am skinny, a fattie, a former fattie, etc?

As usual Johnboy, you have nothing but anger and no sense of humor.

No need to call you an idiot Johnboy...some things are so incredibly self evident in people that calling you an idiot would be an act of redundancy.

Even sadder, is that you don't really care about Christie's health.

#25     Mar 4, 2011
  6. that doesn't really answer the question.

Why do you think it's okay to be bigoted, it's very simple. Even for a dullard like yourself.

#26     Mar 4, 2011
  7. You are getting boring Johnboy.

Erin and Jim-Bob say it is time for you to go to bed.

Hint: Answer the OP post question, as I have already answered your question.

#27     Mar 4, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

All the individuals mentioned here started out as dumpy, overweight nerds. None were athletes. Muscle to fat ratio on is way out of sync.

#28     Mar 5, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

This is what I expect from someone (zzz/optional)who is consistently a hypocrite and inconsistent in their principles.

#29     Mar 5, 2011
  10. I think it's a great idea. One suggestion though go to the hood and have someone record on video you calling black men niggers. Can't wait to see the videos.

#30     Mar 24, 2011