Why is anyone other than self-involved rich Americans supporting the political Right?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Edited for accuracy:

#21     Mar 19, 2011
  2. Then you keep company with exceptions to the rule. Most Right Wingers are insular. I bet proportionately more Right Wingers don't have passports than Center or Left.

#22     Mar 19, 2011
  3. I would if I could, but some people are beyond help. Seek solace in their company.

#23     Mar 19, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Yep, you're right. For most people travel liberalizes. So does education for that matter.

#24     Mar 19, 2011
  5. #25     Mar 19, 2011
  6. I don't really believe polls where people are asked for their educational backgrounds or income levels, along with their political leanings. Especially if asked of relative extremists, many of whom are moron birthers. Do you really expect them to readily admit that they're poorly educated? I wouldn't take such a response at face. But you birthers would eat anything.

#26     Mar 19, 2011
  7. Of course it puzzles you. And the reason is, you're a mental defective. Think of it this way. If every Canadian thought like you they'd all constantly obsess over American politics and nothing productive would ever get done in your country.

#27     Mar 19, 2011
  8. Said the insular inbred who doesn't know that an entire, and fairly interrelated, world exists just outside of his borders.

#28     Mar 19, 2011
  9. The right is responsible with their finances and look out for the welfare of the entire country rather than just the unions. The left likes redistribution of wealth, the right doesn't. etc etc

#29     Mar 19, 2011
  10. Of course you don't believe anything that conflicts with your distorted views... that's part of how you became such a mental defective.

#30     Mar 19, 2011