Why is america so desperate to engage iran in direct talks?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 426653478, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Poor Dick Cheney.
    He had "other priorities" during the 60's rather than serving and defending his Country.

What a coward.

#21     Jun 23, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're welcome.

#22     Jun 23, 2009
  3. I think Landis gets a kick out of trying to mess with people's
    heads.

And stiriing up controversy. If I didn't know better, I would

say he is the one generating traffic.

#23     Jun 23, 2009
  4. I think Lucrum gets a kick out of trying to mess with people's heads.

Guy usually posts about other members (ppl he disagrees with because he is always right) instead of talking about the thread subject. No wonder why he has so many posters on the ignore list.

:p

#24     Jun 23, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just enjoy fucking with left wing nut dolts while bored or waiting for trades.

And you're a little behind the times monty.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2474809#post2474809

#25     Jun 23, 2009
  6. #26     Jun 23, 2009
  7. if not stupider obama is as stupid, but the thing is he has this pride and false assumption that he is highly intelligent and that he can never be wrong, a highly toxic combination, which is not only going to cost himself but also the people of america

---

also obama thinks people in iran (specially those against the regime) admire him, that is bullshit, they don't give a fuck about him and some even hate him now, cause they're thinking america wants free lunch, no fights and free oil and support for the USD

#27     Jun 24, 2009
  8. When you move to Atlanta you should live in Midtown. That is where all the queers live.

#28     Jun 24, 2009
  9. Obama is blinded by his Meglomania and actually thinks they give a shit what he thinks.

#29     Jun 24, 2009