Why in the Hell is Michael Covel infatuated with Curtis Faith?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by 4DWB, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Yes, agreed. Paradoxically of course the one thing we all rely on for our pensions is "trend" but without the market timing element.

And of course this is "buy and hold". The tendency of stock markets for the last few hundred years to trend upwards over time.

Covel just wanted a quick buck. To sell something which people wanted: impossible dreams. Presumably that is what he is still doing but I have long since ceased to pay the fellow any attention.

#71     Jun 20, 2018
  2. Millionaire

Millionaire

I think covel still does podcast trader interviews, occasionally he will interview someone i want to listen to, but i dont tune into to listen to him.

#72     Jun 20, 2018
    zenostiffler likes this.
  3. smallfil

smallfil

There are far too many so called gurus or experts who promise that you will make millions in the stockmarket but, cannot show one simple setup to demonstrate that they even have the competence as traders to teach you anything? So, we have to take them at their word, or lip service and just fork over thousands? Sadly, some people fork over their hard earned monies enticed by empty promises. And if they are so good, their own students will tell everyone, their friends and relatives about the guru and they would not have to spend a dime on any ads wouldn't they?

#73     Jun 20, 2018
    zenostiffler likes this.
  4. truetype

truetype

Covel has many talents. He's also a filmmaker.

#74     Jun 21, 2018
  5. Millionaire

Millionaire

But trading isnt one of them.

#75     Jun 21, 2018
    hrokling and zenostiffler like this.