Why Idiots Win

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by MarkBrown, Oct 25, 2008.

1. jprad

jprad

#21     Oct 26, 2008
  2. Whats wrong with Sarah Palin?

I'd give her one (or two).

#22     Oct 26, 2008
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

theres a 100 dollar bill on the side walk in busy downtown chicago, even the bums walk by and just look at it. everyone walks by twisting their neck looking at it. stupid texan i am bend down pick it up and go buy lunch for me and two buddies with me. true story.

#23     Oct 26, 2008
  4. jprad

jprad

Doesn't prove anything. You got lucky because you weren't jaded by being a victim of or seeing the old fishing line trick and it's cousin, the coin epoxied to the sidewalk.

#24     Oct 26, 2008
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

no i saw that trick prior... just didn't let it deter me from "the obvious"

this conditioning is what keeps people from continuing to try and trade the markets. they believe the fire will always burn them - even wearing nomex.

#25     Oct 26, 2008
  6. jprad

jprad

What does the supposed Zionist Jew World Domination conspiracy have to do with being able to trade the markets?

And, what proof exists beyond a few crackpot websites?

You've gotta give us more than being lucky enough to trip over a random $100 bill.

#26     Oct 26, 2008
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

well you know just as much about obama and mccain don't you? yet your going to endorse one of them, you have no idea what evil lurks.

enlightenment = profits

“The real truth of the matter is that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson.”

- Franklin D Roosevelt, US President 1933

http://www.amazon.com/Shadows-Power-Council-Relations-American/dp/0882791346

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119974.pdf

#27     Oct 26, 2008
  8. #28     Oct 26, 2008
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i may look like an ass i dunno? but i have a name real name... sorry bout your luck.

#29     Oct 26, 2008
  10. My daughter was short a few bucks to get something when we were on vacation, she, myself and her friend prayed for some money, we then strolled around the corner and there was a pile of bills, about the amount we needed, people were going around it!! So we waited to see if anybody would reclaim it for a minute or two and people kept going by it so we scooped it up!! True story, I'd forgotten it until just now, and yes, I know it's ot but we were idiots and we won...

#30     Oct 26, 2008