Why I stole an old movie from library, despite being upper middle class

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Ribs, Feb 8, 2009.

1. its a phychological problem. There are really georgeous girls, who think they are persistantly ugly. There are people who are constantly losing wieght even thought they are really too skinny. You have billionaires who think they are poor. You even have billionaires who steal, but has everything.

#41     Feb 8, 2009
  2. zdreg

zdreg

why don't u give the video back to the library? if no one else suggested it by now, its says more about ET posters than you.

#42     Feb 8, 2009
  3. I was wondering, since you obviously plan to continue posting 20 or 30 times a day, will all your posts be written like an eighth grader high on paint fumes?

I mean...

why not

write

one or

two

or maybe three

words per

sentence,

skip punctuation

and

double

space

every

time you

press

enter?

that would be kool

that would be really kool

#43     Feb 8, 2009
  4. Ribs

Ribs

nutmeg good post I agree

Forex, lets not turn this into revolution ok

Banff, I am not troubled by this at all, I am just an exploring type that's all

and Kiwi, don't expect me to lose sleep over your opinion of me,

bottom line is, my tax will pay for that DVD

and finally Cjones, ..........go to hell

good times :)

#44     Feb 9, 2009
  5. Interesting thing about the library. The library is quite a source of income for otherwise unsaleable junk from the likes of Madonna. At the expense of taxpayers even Madonna's childrens books will find a market. If you're fiscally conservative than that notion doesn't sit well with you. Its easy to be defined as a book burner but, is there a limit to what the taxpayer should fund libraries across the nation at? Of course there is and for me Madonnas it. Please don't ask who decides good taste ...I don't know, but there is a limit esp. in this economy. There must be a limit already imposed, my suggestion is that it be tighter.

#45     Feb 9, 2009