Why I stole an old movie from library, despite being upper middle class

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Ribs, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

I can learn a lot from a few sentences--even rambling, incomplete, unpunctuated ones. I have nothing to worry about. :D

#31     Feb 8, 2009
  2. Ribs

Ribs

hypo nice of you to stop by

how wonderful, I get to answer all these

I was what you British call SCUM of Europe

not my choosing, I was born into it, and then had war of 1993

survived and came to North America, land of dreams

I took few years to solve few of my problems, mental that is, things called anxiety problems etc

learned to trade, and became FINANCIALLY upper middle class

you see here, we do have WASPS and things like that

but mainly we only concern ourselves directly with amount of money available

and truly ironic thing is that few of neighbours are pushing their daughters on me

because they realize just how big I will get

#32     Feb 8, 2009
  3. oh lord, not another asshole immigrant

and assuming you're NOT Alex, you you realize we can track down your IP address and get your greens card for deliberating stealing and boasting?

#33     Feb 8, 2009
  4. Ribs

Ribs

and to make things really shitty

this asshole immigrant keeps taking your money in eminis :D :cool:

please track me down, I beg of you track me down

be one of those people who will track me down out of spite

please do it

I am waiting :cool:

HAVE YOU EVER MET A MAN WHO FEARS NOTHING

be honest, have you ??

#34     Feb 8, 2009
  5. Money does not dictate class. You sir, have none.

#35     Feb 8, 2009
  6. Ribs

Ribs

I don't pretend to (I just stole from library for Christ's sake)

but your name SHOWYOUWANG shows a lot of class :p

seriously man what did you think when you picked that alias :D :p

#36     Feb 8, 2009
  7. Banff01

Banff01

Ribs, the society will always push you not to steal. You will be called the BAD PERSON. When the financial companies steal billions from the population, it's not even called stealing.
    Nevertheless, at the end it comes down to your conscience. You created this thread because deep down you feel guilty about doing it. If you feel guilty it affects your life in other areas so in my opinion the final price that you are paying is not worth it. Think about it - one old DVD from the local library that other poor people who don't have the resources rely on to get their entertainment and education!
    Make no mistake about it: if others steal, it does not mean that it's the right thing to do. The society needs to strive to be better than this because at the end it's better for everyone.

#37     Feb 8, 2009
  8. Theft and corruption don't have to be morally bad to be bad. (And stealing from a library because you are a little frustrated is an indication of weak morals and poor impulse control - not good for a trader).

Theft and corruption weaken a societies ability to generate wealth. They create friction and waste. So the OP should be dragged to the fringes of society and left to rot - not for any moral reason but simply because he's a drag on your economy.

#38     Feb 8, 2009
  9. frankly, I thought the theft of the dvd was more a retaliation against the system. I'd be willing to bet the librarian didn't even care.

Why couldn't she issue a library card? Was there a sign indicating, "no cards issued before closing". This place sounds like the DMV.

The service industry gets their rocks off on pissing people off and saying no to the public every chance they can get away with it.

"We are sooo busy", why should I care? I'm here, wait on me. Hire some more people.

#39     Feb 8, 2009
  10. If you wanted to retaliate against the system, you'd buy (or steal) a gun and put a bullet in the heads of the globalist assholes who created your pathetic little world.

They own you, and you don't even realize it.

Perhaps you're the infant.

#40     Feb 8, 2009