why I don't like fat people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Aug 7, 2007.

do you symphasize with fat people

1. i sympathize with them

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. i dislike them, they should eat less

34 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. RedDuke

RedDuke

If people only drank less soda, this would solve a lot of problems. I love coke and pepsi, but I also know how bad they are, as a result I have them very rare.

#61     Aug 9, 2007
  2. Agree - helping your body eliminate toxins may help avoid illnesses, but it will not make you directly gain weight. For that we have to take a closer look at society. In a typical family, both parents work to attain the level of comfort they identify as being a "necessity". They work longer hours than they did in the past as well. Ten years ago, the majority of families would prepare meals at home and eat together. Eating out was a luxury taht was only afforded on an occasional basis.

With the extra income and less downtime, parents are unable to dedicate as much time to their kids nutrition as they used to. Hence the overabundance of kids taking junk food to school, families eating dinner at mcdonalds, etc.

It takes hard work to avoid falling into this routine. I spend about 2 hrs every day preparing the next days meals. I do not see this as a chore. During this time, I watch TV, play with my dogs, talk to the wife about how her day went. While it would be much easier to order a 4,000 calorie Triple Whopper with Extra Bacon and sit on the sofa in a catatonic state, eating right sets an example. Whether it be your kids, girlfriend, co-workers, etc., the effort is noticed.

#62     Aug 9, 2007
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Probably they are brain nutrition deprived. Where are they going to get phosphatidylserine, phosphatidylcholine, acetyl-l-carnatine, taurine, collagen, good quality omega3's, etc., in an all plant diet??

#63     Aug 9, 2007
  4. I think Pepsi and Coke should produce less amounts of liquids. That might solve the problem.

#64     Aug 9, 2007
  5. Ive just been stirring it into a glass of water-it doesnt dissolve, but its easy enough to get down, no probs.

Going to try it in a stew next, hate using flour based thickeners.:)

#65     Aug 9, 2007
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Let's see, the average business class ticket costs what, $500 extra? Let's see what you can get with that:

1 A simultaneous blowjob and fucking session from two drop dead gorgeous young hookers

2 10 bottles of Bollinger

3 25 decent Cuban cigars

4 Enough money to sit down at 5 WSOP satellites

5 Return ticket and accommodation for a weekend in Cancun or (for Europeans) Prague/Barcelona

6 A handful of OTM puts on CFC

7 200 bottles of good quality beer

or...

8 3 hours in an airline seat that is a few centimetres bigger

Hmm, tough call.

#66     Aug 21, 2007