why I don't like fat people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Aug 7, 2007.

do you symphasize with fat people

1. i sympathize with them

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. i dislike them, they should eat less

34 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. trendo

trendo

Adding psyllium husk to salad is probably not a real good idea. Here is a quote from a container: "CHOKING: TAKING THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT ADEQUATE FLUID MAY CAUSE IT TO SWELL AND BLOCK YOUR THROAT OR ESOPHAGUS AND MAY CAUSE CHOKING..." The dosage instructions say to mix one teaspoon with eight ounces of liquid.

#51     Aug 8, 2007
  2. Hey, i dont either, just googled "blood toxicity", and a lot of these things do sound new agey-plenty of mention of toxins, but not the constituents.

I know the body contains all manner of chemicals, in constant states of breakdown and flux, from ammonia and hydrogen peroxide, disintegrating/oxidising protein chains, every mineral and trace element in seawater, (calcium-kidney stones etc) stomach acids , noxious gases carried in the bloodstream, complex alkali's-through to various PCB's, metals and poly compounds stored in fat tissue, virtually anything in your body could " become" a toxic problem.

Not to mention the role of bacteria. I realise that doesnt answer your question at all, but your body is a living thing, and produces waste-lots of it, i dont think its a stretch that virtually any significant imbalance or malfunction could cause illness.

Also, if you do google "blood toxicity" , do NOT click on a site "hps" something or other. Just dont, NOT recommended.

#52     Aug 9, 2007
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

you asked what toxins are and i gave you countless examples.....it is what it is..i could care less if you believe they are toxic or not...you asked and I answered..it is up to you to do what you want.....

#53     Aug 9, 2007
  4. LOL!!! Thanks for the info. So if I don't take it my ass will be blocked. If I do take it my throat will be blocked. If I don't time it just right, both my ass and my throat will be blocked. Odds sound great!!

I googled it out of curiosity. Hell, I'll try anything to keep from glowing in the dark. I get most of my daily fiber from the (ground) flax seed I add to my salads. It's tasteless, has tons of fiber and doesn't require any special preparation. I wouldn't mind mixing things up a bit though. Would like to know for those of you that are familiar with psyllium, how often you take it and how you take it.

Where da hell is Matt these days anyway?

#54     Aug 9, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

It doesn't go into solution in liquid very well either. The cereal form is the best way to get it down probably. I would not be afraid to try it on a salad at all, spread it around in the salad and it will go down a little at a time mixed in with the food...

I've noticed this syndrome.. I mention a supplement to somebody, they say "I can't swallow capsules", I say "get the liquid form". they say "I hate the taste of that kind of stuff" [they have never tried the specific one I'm talking about].. it's like getting little fricking kids to take medicine...

#55     Aug 9, 2007
  6. what do you guys think of skinny vegetarians :D

#56     Aug 9, 2007
  7. Post a pic and we'll answer :D

#57     Aug 9, 2007
  8. Would you like smthg special in your mailbox :D

#58     Aug 9, 2007
  9. Is this Chris Hanson? I saw a thread on this a few days ago...I don't want to be on TV.

#59     Aug 9, 2007
  10. those that are overweight are so because they eat too many calories. has nothing to do with alleged "toxins" in food supply. has to do with way too much calorie-dense processed food.

Jack lalanne (93) says "if it tastes good spit it out!" :D

of course thats not really true. you can eat TASTY wholesome food too

what is more succulent than a raw strawberry? you telling me a greasy fry tastes better ?? :D

#60     Aug 9, 2007