why I don't like fat people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Aug 7, 2007.

do you symphasize with fat people

1. i sympathize with them

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. i dislike them, they should eat less

34 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. Sounds like your mind is made up so I won't bother with saying much other than it's true. The facts won't do you any good. I would have never believed it 13 years ago when I used to be healthy. You have to live it and experience it. You have to go through what I have gone through.

#41     Aug 8, 2007
  2. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

it sweems rather obvious to me. People are fatter because we make too damn much food.

I got through playing basketball and passed a McDonald's with a sign that read "X-Large Powerade 89 cents". I stopped, and ordered a large Powerade, the voice from the box told me my bill would be $1.48. I asked if he could put the 42oz X-Large in a large cup. He said no.

There are people starving in China, so I forced to drink 42oz of Powerade. (although, I couldn't quite pull it off)

#42     Aug 8, 2007
  3. opm8

opm8

Yes, my mind is made up as regards using facts vs. New-Agey mumbo-jumbo. Sorry to disappoint.

opm8

#43     Aug 8, 2007
  4. You just keep on doing what you are doing. You'll see.

It's not new agey stuff. It's been around for a few thousand years. And it works when several MD's said there was nothing they could do for me. No pill. No operation.

#44     Aug 8, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

LOL

We just buried the father in law, cancer got him, I mentioned natural stuff to him and he said "I don't want any of that unproven stuff" so he went with chemo/radiation!! He croaked right on schedule, after they destroyed his health and soaked the insurance for a fortune. Waiting around for somebody to prove to you how to be healthy when nobody but you profits from it is like waiting around for somebody on ET to tell you their very best methods of trading.. and provide backtested and realtime results to back it up, guess what.. it's not going to happen.

#45     Aug 8, 2007
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Never tried it, the stuff is exceptionally cheap in bulk, about $25 for a year's supply with shipping. It might actually enhance the taste of a salad.. I can't quite imagine it at this point but I have pounds of the stuff, I'll try it soon..

Factoid: It's a 1300 year old cure for constipation out of the middle east.

#46     Aug 8, 2007
  7. opm8

opm8

I never asked for help with being healthy, I already know what I need to know about my body and am in excellent shape. I asked about toxins, which nobody has replied to with something more credible than "my plumber's brother swears by them." I have trouble with blind faith so how about some scientific sources I can check out? Otherwise you're preaching religion. If that's the case then I could care less.

opm8

#47     Aug 8, 2007
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I already posted about how Health Sciences Institute reported that a doctor in Mexico found that 99% of cancer patients were constipated... do your own due diligence instead of hanging around demanding proof. We don't care much what you think, we like leads that we can research on our own...

You could look up Health Sciences Institute and decide if you think they have cred for openers, then google on "constipation cancer", etc...

I'm years down the nutrition knowledge path, and it is really paying off. If I started with your attitude I would be nowhere.

#48     Aug 8, 2007

9. Try not going to the can for a week, see how you feel:D

Or, some proof-how about that doco that guy did, "Supersize me", surely you would have to consider that "fact" regarding rubbish food , and its effect on the body?

#49     Aug 8, 2007
  10. opm8

opm8

Frankly I don't know much about constipation but I suppose it's possible that it's tied to cancer.

Of course if you eat low quality food laden with fat and sodium it's going to wreak havoc on your body. I'm not disputing any of this.

All I wanted was to know what the hell toxins were. I guess I now have as much info as you guys are willing to impart. I really don't want to belabor this discussion with what I do and do not consider healthy as the point is completely moot.

Good trading to all (and don't get fat).

opm8

#50     Aug 8, 2007