why I don't like fat people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Aug 7, 2007.

do you symphasize with fat people

1. i sympathize with them

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. i dislike them, they should eat less

34 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. What about adding it to salads? This is how I get my flax seed and wheat germ.

#31     Aug 8, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

do a colon cleanse, liver cleanse, kidney cleanse, candida cleanse and then do some colonics and you will feel 10 years younger and about 15 pounds lighter... :D

and then keep all the toxins out or at least as many as possible...which is close to impossible

#32     Aug 8, 2007
  3. Hahaha.....!

#33     Aug 8, 2007
  4. opm8

opm8

What exactly are toxins? I keep hearing this word bandied about but I think it's a made-up concept.

opm8

PS: People in the US now view being fat as "normal": http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSL0778048620070807

#34     Aug 8, 2007
  5. i sympathize with them..

#35     Aug 8, 2007
  6. rodney dangerfield goes to the doctor, doctor say: "you're too fat you need to lose weight."

Rodney says: "i want a 2nd opinion."

Doc says: "ok, you're ugly too"

i don't get no respect

[​IMG]

#36     Aug 8, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

chemicals used in non organic foods ( and they use hundreds that dont have to be labled), pesticides, steriods, prescription drugs, alcohol, the air you breathe ( sorry we have to breathe), our own body creates waste material and toxins,noise, chlorinated water, flouride in toothpaste, homogenized dairy products, hydrogenated oil and trans-fats, electromagnetic field around the body.,, the list is endless thats why we are getting sicker and sicker...we didnt have 1/2 this shit 100 years ago...

All toxins created by the body or put into the body must be eliminated in order for us to be healthy. When toxins are allowed to accumulate they cause the immune system to be supressed, and the body to become acidic. Accumulated toxins that have not been flushed out or eliminated allow the body to create an enviroment where illness and disease can flourish...we eliminnate toxins thru the nose, the mouth, the unrinary tract, the colon and the skin.......

IMO it all starts in the digestive system....pick up "DIGESTION" by deepak chopra...good read..

#37     Aug 8, 2007
  8. the "toxins" aren't gonna get you.. but the FAT in your food will :D

#38     Aug 8, 2007
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Sheesh, why don't they just drink some of the local water?

;)

#39     Aug 8, 2007
  10. opm8

opm8

I remain unconvinced. All I see here is a bunch of buzzwords and some feel-good bs about "cleaning out the body." And no, I'm not going to read some pseudo-religious babble. I prefer facts, thank you.

opm8

#40     Aug 8, 2007