why I don't like fat people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Aug 7, 2007.

do you symphasize with fat people

1. i sympathize with them

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. i dislike them, they should eat less

34 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. ElCubano

ElCubano

3 of us got season tickets to the dolphins ..we all picked our seat number beforehand and everyone was fine wit their seats up until the first pre-season game...everyone was stoked feeling good with a couple of brews in us...thats when tubski showed up.. a 300-400lb man ( a season ticket holder himself mind you) proceeded to sit in one of the chairs behind the middle guy... which happened to not be me...anyways to make a long story short when this guy sat down his knees would be on each side of the middle guys ears ( hahahahahahahahahaahahaha ) they didnt touch but you could feel fat fucks nuts right behind ur neck..how do i know being that that wasnt my seat...oh that brings me to the other part of the story....the middle guy my friend said it wasnt fair for him to get stuck in the middle needless to say we all had to take our turn with this guys nuts and knees inches away...and i was actually cheering for the dolphins not to score...cuz guess who would stand up and bounce around like a maniac...that was very dangerous because there was always thge risk he would lose his balance and squash one of us...this guy sat there all game without so much as getting up for obvious reasons...he was a very nice cat though...

#11     Aug 7, 2007
  2. maxpi

maxpi

I caught the red eye out of silicon valley heading to Burbank once, my buddy was riding, we had 3 seats to choose from at first so I took the window and my buddy had the isle.. a Mexican looking guy comes aboard and is looking for his seat, this guy is the picture of the "cross a bull with a Spaniard and you get a Mexican".. he's about 4 feet wide at the shoulders... you guessed it, his seat is middle of our isle, it was a short enough flight but it was comical, my buddy was leaning out into the isle at about 45 degrees and I was shouldered up against the window.. I could not be upset, the guy wasn't fat he was just an "outlier" when it came to width...

#12     Aug 7, 2007
  3. Sometimes its not their choice just their metabolism. Kindly take that into consideration before venting.

#13     Aug 7, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

[Picture Kramer pounding the table]

Really? You eat what your metabolism dictates, you learn to eat the right amounts. If your amount is really small because of your metabolism you eat nutrient dense foods..

Genetics, metabolism, psychology... it's bullshit. The medical profession is bullshit really, we have 200 million overweight people in the US and they are saying "it's genetic". Bullshit, it's gluttony combined with a lack of health knowledge...

#14     Aug 7, 2007
  5. oh it's the "im-a-victim-of-genetics" excuse. how convenient.

i've met a number of immigrants, mostly from asia, who were thin when they came to the usa. most experienced the same thing: they gained weight within a few months of being here. did their genetics change when they stepped onto american soil? no, their diet and lifestyle changed. bigger food portions + more dietary fat + more driving + less walking = weight gain.

being fat is a consequence of lifestyle not of genetics, so stop making these lame excuses. no one should feel sorry for someone who consciously becomes fat.

#15     Aug 7, 2007
  6. Several months ago I was at the gate (O'Hare) reading a book while I waited for my flight to board...two fat families roll into my area and there wasn't seating available.

So what do they do? Plant the wild fat kids in the empty seats to run off the person sitting next to them. Next the mothers commence bending over and waving their elephantesque poopers in everyones personal space. I was the first to leave the scene in disgust...others followed.

:mad:

#16     Aug 7, 2007
  7. Q: what's the difference between a mexican and a homosexual?

A: 6 cans of beer

#17     Aug 7, 2007
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was on an ASA regional jet recently where some poor bastard in front of me was seated next to a very large man. The flight was full so he ended up leaning over into the isle for a 2 hour flight. Personally I think if someone is going to take up more than one seat they should have to pay for
    an additional seat. Of course the panty waist PC folks or ACLU would never stand for it.

And for the record I don't particularly hate fat people, I just don't have any respect for their over indulgence and excuses.

#18     Aug 7, 2007
  9. opm8

opm8

I love it when obesity is referred to as a disease. I got a cure for all these fat fucks: put them on a desert island where they have to hunt for their own food. Instant miracle cure!

opm8

#19     Aug 7, 2007
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

If its genetic how come 30 years ago we didnt have all obsese people we have now? I'm not saying it could not be, but its hard to see the relationship. I think you can say its behaviorhal, children tend to pick up their parents habits.

Brandon

#20     Aug 7, 2007