Why I don't do politics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aquarians, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Allright, for the intellectually challenged who need a simple, easy to digest answer, because I hate everyone. Duh!

If you look at the finer lines though it's not that simple.

I do despise, deeply despise, my unwashed peers. I'm now old enough, have tried enough and reckoned eventually that it's not that the World hasn't problems. Caused top-down by imbeciles, parasites or plain opportunists. But "the slime", the voters, the unwashed at my level - as long as you're not dying NOW you can spare something for TOMORROW. And it's not like they don't do that, oh they do it... INDIVIDUALLY. But no force in the quantum universe could bind two of these fuckers together for a common purpose and therefore here I am, stuck with the piece of shits.

I'll NEVER accumulate enough energy just by myself to make a dent in the current course of the things. Think of me (of us smart, determined, ruthless guys) as a radioactive element, they're exceedingly rare individuals and even so it takes a bunch of them to produce more energy than they extract.

I don't hate the top brass. Used to, some distant overexcited past (one of the rather famous ones was shot here). I'll probably never like them either, I'm not one of them and they're definitely responsible for sufferance in this world. But the SOLE responsibles? Fuck you you piece of shits at the bottom! Fuck you with a 1000x Russian purges on your piece of shits asses!

But aye. You haven't heard this. Or at least you know it's just for show. Show-business that is but still.

And I haven't yet said anything on the mutants in-between (us the slime and them the brass): the managers.

Comments welcomed but remember, this thread is a satiric pamphlet.

johnnyrock likes this.
  2. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Viva la Revolution!

3. Overnight

Overnight

This violates every law of physics. You CANNOT produce more energy in a system than you extract from it. If you could, the universe would not exist.