Why I am no longer a Republican

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Finally IQ 47 brings up a good point.

First we have to determine if we are going to act in accordance with a country actually being sovereign or not.

*If we answer sovereign , we have no right to interfere with their domestic affairs.

If we answer no then we will be still be stuck enforcing the will of a fickle world opinion for example jumping to the tune of the UN against Israel.
    Not only that , having the belief that a nation state gets it's sovereignty outside of it self sets us up to being challenged on what happens inside our borders as well by world wide powers that be and busybodies like the UN.

*Now if they screw with us or our citizens (even when in their country) we reserve the right to squash them like a bug if we wish to do so and with REAL warfare.

I put myself firmly in the first camp.

#11     Mar 22, 2013
  2. #12     Mar 22, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Another democrap plant?

#13     Mar 22, 2013
  4. yes

Hell the only reason I'm registered as a republican is so I can vote in the primary.

Maybe I should switch sides.

#14     Mar 22, 2013
  5. Ten grand for every man woman and child in the US. I don't know about you but that pisses me off. Thirty thousand dollars for my family. The majority of people must be very wealthy.

#15     Mar 22, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Same here. I voted for I think two republicans in 2010 and only one last Nov.

#16     Mar 22, 2013
  7. Do you want to join the Independents or the Dems , luke ?

#17     Mar 22, 2013
  8. You sure are a stupid fucker. I already told you why I'm registered as I am and lucrum agreed. There is no "Independent" party to register with dumbass. Failing to register as a dem or repub gives one less input into the candidates selected.

#18     Mar 22, 2013
  9. I don't give a fuck about why or with whom you rimmed or registered. i was speaking to luke.

#19     Mar 22, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who is completely ignoring your stupid ignorant ass as you have stated previously that you don't post for replies.

#20     Mar 22, 2013