Why Hillary can't be President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jan 29, 2015.

1. jem

jem

did you all see the news today.
    the GOP Preibus guy wrote a letter wondering where is Hillary... because she had a story she made up about stolen valor.

She spoke of dodging sniper fire.

#51     Feb 12, 2015
  2. loyek590

loyek590

yes, that's all anybody is talking about. It's all the buzz. I went to Starbucks for my morning coffee and all you could hear at every table was whispers of "Preibus." Then at lunch at McDonalds all they were doing was laughing about "sniper fire." It's a very big story.

#52     Feb 13, 2015
  3. Voters are not going to care about Hillary's "sniper fire."

So who's Jeb's VP running mate?

#53     Feb 13, 2015
  4. jem

jem

is that because warren will be the nominee?
    so far hillary has been running for a year and destroying her chances for a year.

you really think all of sudden her people can turn her into a candidate people want to see more of.

right now she is like Bush and Obama... people just don't want to see them anymore in public or on their tv screen.

how does she turn that around.
    the more she is hyped by the press the more she is despised.

there is visceral hillary fatigue. she needs to go away for a decade then come back.

#54     Feb 13, 2015
  5. Warren only exists to make Hillary look more moderate rather than left. She has no shot at the presidency.

There is no "visceral hillary fatigue" in the country, only hatred by the right.

Now, who is Jeb's VP running mate? I can't think of anyone out there from the old Bush clan to step in.

#55     Feb 13, 2015
  6. loyek590

loyek590

Condalezza Rice? No white male is going to beat a female in 2016. Maybe a white male and and a black women, I don't know.

#56     Feb 13, 2015
  7. You presume much, Grasshopper.

#57     Feb 13, 2015
  8. jem

jem

yes...
    reading those stories about how some voting machined switched the votes by mistake? and knowing some of those machines are built by big corps... how hard would they be to hack? especially if back doors are built in for security reasons.

#58     Feb 13, 2015
  9. jem

jem

baloney... I know voters how voted for bush who have george bush fatigue and Obama voters who can not longer stand him.

and there is a vast intersection of people who feel the same way about hillary.
    its not hatred... its that she is such a poor liar... she seems to be seriously insincere every time she opens her mouth. she is the opposite of her husband.

that guy can talk. she can't.

#59     Feb 13, 2015
  10. loyek590

loyek590

and Bill held that office for eight years. I didn't like him because I knew he was lying, but most others didn't care, they liked him anyways.

#60     Feb 13, 2015