Why Hillary can't be President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jan 29, 2015.

1. loyek590

loyek590

if Susan Rice switched sides and ran on the republican ticket I would get off my butt in 2016 and vote a straight republican ticket. I always liked her, and Lord knows there is plenty of hatred between her and Hillary. She really wanted to be the next Sec of State, and Hillary just threw her under the bus. Get ready, that is Hillary's MO. We are looking at 8 years of that crap.

#31     Jan 30, 2015
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Was this statement meant as a joke?

#32     Jan 30, 2015
  3. loyek590

loyek590

I hear ya man. In 1970 I decided I would never again try to educate any human being on racism. I figured if they haven't figured it out by now the only hope is they die and don't reproduce. Yet in 2008 I voted for Obama. Why? Because he was black. So nearly 30 years of being colored blind and he turned me into a racist.

I figured there wasn't a dimes worth of difference between Mccain and Obama, but a black president would be good for our country, especially for the disenfranchised blacks and the rest of the world to prove to them anybody could achieve power in USA. I didn't know if you dared disagree with him you would be labeled a racist by the black community.

I'm over it. From this day forward I will never judge a man by the color of his skin, or whether he has a dick or a vagina.

#33     Jan 30, 2015
  4. loyek590

loyek590

Here's a little tip. If they post a smiley face it is a joke. No smiley face? They are dead serious. That's why I always report anybody that gives me any shit if they don't post a smiley face.

#34     Jan 30, 2015
  5. jem

jem

reason 3. karl rove, the establishment guy, just showed you where the establishment realizes Hillary is terribly vulnerable. Benghazi...

#35     Jan 30, 2015
  6. BSAM

BSAM

People have "itching ears", these "daze".
    The truth, morality, facts just don't seem to matter much anymore.
    Look at what's been in the Oval Office the past few years.
    The electorate in the (formerly) United States is nuts.

#36     Jan 31, 2015
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Despite of all that Bill & Hillary have been involved in, you'll be surprised at how many dopey citizens will cast a vote for her.
    Watch.
    She could even win.

#37     Jan 31, 2015
  8. BSAM

BSAM

But to quote a famous person...
    At this point, what difference does it make?

Uh, yeah...You may be right about that, Hillary.

#38     Jan 31, 2015
  9. BSAM

BSAM

I believe that the country was actually finished under W.
    O just took it to little to no doubt.

#39     Jan 31, 2015
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Obama (as far as an individual person) is the biggest terrorist this country has ever had to deal with.
    Yet, people in the D party are going to put up one who "worked" in his administration.

#40     Jan 31, 2015