Why Hillary can't be President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jan 29, 2015.

1. loyek590

loyek590

I think you under estimate how much women want to be represented. I doubt many blacks even knew who Barack Obama was and that goes for a lot of us that were white. I, just like all the other blacks voted for him in 2008 for no other reason than he was black. Now it's the woman's turn. After that maybe Hispanic. And then we can get back to Martin Luther's dream, where every man is judged by the content of his character rather than the color of his skin, or the fact that she doesn't have a penis.

#21     Jan 30, 2015
  2. loyek590

loyek590

if I were running against Hillary, I would save all my money and not spend a cent. I work hard for my money and don't like throwing it away on some emotional cause.

#22     Jan 30, 2015

3. Karl Rove Compares Attacking Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi To Birtherism

Fox News contributor Karl Rove is warning Republicans that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton might be "happy" to get criticized over Benghazi, comparing it to how President Obama supposedly "loved" birther attacks. Rove's declaration comes after years of trying to use the 2012 attacks to bludgeon a potential Clinton presidential bid.

<skip>

Conservatives have used Benghazi as a prominent line of attack against Clinton. A Media Mattersreport found that Fox's evening lineup ran 105 segments attempting to link Benghazi to Hillary Clinton's potential presidential campaign between September 11, 2012 and May 2, 2014.

----------------
    -----------------

OMG, no moar Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi !!

#23     Jan 30, 2015
    piezoe and Ricter like this.
  4. loyek590

loyek590

#24     Jan 30, 2015
  5. loyek590

loyek590

yeah dumbass, because we don't like being lied to on 9/11 when Hillary and Obama tell us it is just a video to make him look good so he can get re elected. He would have been re elected anyway, they didn't have to lie about it. But it is a big deal when an attack is planned on 9/11 and Hillary can't answer questions honestly because "I fall down and go boom."

You are one of the most hated trollers on this site because everybody knows you care nothing about the truth and are willing to lie and lie again for your party who you have pledged allegiance to. I don't care what a man's party affiliation is or what opinion he has, but when he is willing to tell a lie to make his party look good he is no better than Hillary Clinton.

#25     Jan 30, 2015
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Remember when Hillary's fall was "faked to get out of testifying on Benghazi" (Benghazi!), but now it's real when considering her fitness to be president?

#26     Jan 30, 2015
    piezoe and loyek590 like this.
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That's strange. I always thought that loyek was one of the most hated trollers on this site.

Just goes to show . . .

#27     Jan 30, 2015
  8. loyek590

loyek590

"Just goes to show" Where did you get that? From "db Thesaurus of Snarky Replies."? They don't hate me, they just ignore me, because they can't figure out if I am one of them or one of "them" (if you know what I mean.)

#28     Jan 30, 2015
  9. wildchild

wildchild

The real question is why Hillary Clinton, a white woman, did not go on the news shows and Susan Rice, a black woman, was required to tow the line and take the fall for the Benghazi lies.

Why does the left think its okay that a black woman had to be sent in to lie for a white woman? Its almost like they think black lives don't matter.

#29     Jan 30, 2015
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I don't know, I spend no time at all calculating human behavior in terms of skin melanin content.

#30     Jan 30, 2015