Why Hillary can't be President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jan 29, 2015.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I am really hoping to find a bunch of young females with a fetish for old white guys.

:)

#11     Jan 30, 2015
    piezoe likes this.
  2. loyek590

loyek590

start hanging out with the "Young Republicans" crowd. They are our future, and you are their past.

The republican party exists for one reason and one reason only, and that is to keep taxes low.

We all bitch about the government, but for most of us, they only interfere in our life once a year on April 15th.

#12     Jan 30, 2015
  3. wildchild

wildchild

She shouldn't be President because of her history with head injuries.
    I am not sure I buy the argument. Hillary Clinton is an old wrinkled, dried up prune. She completely lacks the coolness factor that Obama had in 2008. I think most young people will be doing what they do on any election day, and that is stay home.

#13     Jan 30, 2015
  4. loyek590

loyek590

voting is the new cool thing to do. "Oh, we're all going to go vote!? Wow, that's what my parents use to do!" And there will be a party afterwords. Good place to meet people. Doubt you will make much headway if any girl finds out you voted against the woman.

#14     Jan 30, 2015
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. wildchild

wildchild

She won't win because she has a history of head injuries. The left has been attacking the NFL and trying to educate people about the long term effects of concussions. As we all know Hillary has suffered from concussions and has many of symptoms.

This is from the CDC.

The severity of a TBI may range from “mild,” i.e., a brief change in mental status or consciousness, to “severe,” i.e., an extended period of unconsciousness or amnesia after the injury.

TBI can cause a wide range of functional short- or long-term changes affecting thinking, sensation, language, or emotions.

• Thinking (i.e., memory and reasoning);
    • Sensation (i.e., touch, taste, and smell);
    • Language (i.e., communication, expression, and understanding); and
    • Emotion (i.e., depression, anxiety, personality changes, aggression, acting out, and social inappropriateness).1

Do you want someone who may be experiencing these symptoms to have their finger on the button?

Hillary already had mental issues before her brain injury. Remember back in the 90s when she was suffering from paranoia and claimed that the whole lewinsky thing was a 'vast right wing conspiracy'.

Also remember when she claimed she went to Bosnia and had to dodge sniper fire. It later came out that the whole sniper thing never happened. She went on to claim that she 'mis-remembered' the event. It seems likely that a person with a normally functioning brain would not mis-remember whether or not they were being shot at.

There are many more incidents that show her sub-par cognitive skills. Keep in mind these incidents happened before her tramatic brain injury, and there is no telling what condition her brain is in now.

#15     Jan 30, 2015

6. He doesn't understand that young women today resent women of Hillary's age, particularly if they are in positions of power. Let's face it, Bill looks like he's 80 years old. A lot of these young female voters weren't even alive for when he became president.

#16     Jan 30, 2015

7. Hillary can function in environments where she is in control, ie giving a speech, although she has had her moments even in those events. When she is challenged or pushed however, like in those Bengazi hearings, and is forced to ad lib, she can really go off the rails.

#17     Jan 30, 2015
  8. loyek590

loyek590

yes, maybe all those young college coeds will go for somebody that the republicans think is young and handsome, even just as young and as handsome as Dan Quayle was at the time. Boy he sure brought in the young peoples votes. I agree, Rubio seems to be compared to the rest of the old white guys young and handsome. And you know how those girls are, they can't resist a pretty face. Just ask any girl today, "Who would make a better president? Your mother or your boyfriend?"

#18     Jan 30, 2015
  9. They don't have to choose. All they have to do is be turned off or bored and not vote. If Beyonce were running, I would agree with you. Hillary, no.

#19     Jan 30, 2015
  10. If I were running against Hillary, I would run an ad showing some young woman struggling to pay college loans, then run a list of all Hillary's speeches to colleges and how much she took down for them.

#20     Jan 30, 2015