Why have the markets pattern?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Feb 10, 2012.

1. ammo

ammo

#71     Feb 12, 2012
  2. Rule No. 3 = Never trust a trader.......

Here is the famous frog pattern, can you see it.

:p LOL:p

:D :D :D

#72     Feb 12, 2012
  3. Relying on the pattern is a sure way to go, "Baroke, baroke, baroke."

#73     Feb 12, 2012
  4. You've posted this over and over.

I'll turn this argument around: what would happen if no one traded the markets?

Is is wrong for the local plumber to covet a share of the local market? What would your town be like if there was only one?

Businesses fail because they do not function in the market at a rate greater than their consumption of resources.

Your Creator designed nature with built-in mechanisms to reward success and punish failure. Did HE not say "he who has, more will be given, yet he who has little, even what little he has will be taken away"?

#74     Feb 12, 2012
  5. Wisdom

#75     Feb 12, 2012
  6. No hate.

Just calling the shots as I see 'em.

#76     Feb 12, 2012
  7. Everything is a pattern. The issue is whether it is significant for the future or not.

You walk into a deli for lunch and you see a guy with the red hat buying a BLT. Outside there is a red ferrari parked. Next day you see neither the guy nor the ferrari. Two days after you see the guy inside the deli. Can you assume that the ferrari is also parked outside? Probably not. But if you see the same guy 25 times and each time the ferrari is parked outside and it is also never there when the guy is not there, then is it safe to assume the next time you see the guy that the ferrari will be there? Probably it is safe. Of course, he may go without the ferrari but on the average the car will be there. So you lose some but win many more after that. This is the idea. of course, he may change car after a while. It is up to you to decide when the pattern is not working any longer.

#77     Feb 12, 2012
  8. d08

d08

Referring to your name, I choose "no pattern".

#78     Feb 12, 2012