Why have the markets pattern?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Feb 10, 2012.

1. ssrrkk

ssrrkk

My theory is similar to yours. I believe traders are the most nervous and insecure bunch of people on earth. They are so freaked out about losing money they don't have any idea what to do except to look at what everyone else around them are doing and then act accordingly. It's sort of like, the light turns green, but all the cars in the front of the lanes are looking at each other and waiting until someone guns it, then they feel like they can do it too. This is happening every second of the day. "Okay what should I do, let's see what everyone else is doing, okay should I go in, okay I see most people are doing this, okay may be I should do that too, d'ope that was a dumb move, I'm out, etc. etc."

#41     Feb 11, 2012
  2. The Center of the Milky Way and every galaxy is a Torsion field generator, making the DNA and several other double helix patterns in nature.

Put water, silicon, and some other trace elements together and heat them up to exactly 1,000 degress fahrenheit and you get amino acids. Then those amino acids proceed to become more complex until you get more advanced unicellular organisms, then "life", and intelligent life.

I think, "Daddy pays for his edge", is more right in the spirit of the thread.

#42     Feb 11, 2012
  3. You and the other guy are idiots.

Believe me or not, makes no difference.

I told you how i trade, why not ?

Nobody will ever copy my style. Only my only student, who trades my strategies on hiw own, and he does well......

This is a trader forum and something with elite, so if once a trader answers your detailed questions, you dont trust it.......
    Because nobody with common sense would tell you the truth.

First i am anonymous, second i have no problem with telling all i know about the markets, except my detailed strategies.

You are haters and losers..............

You need a big bunch of selflove for your soul and believe in yourself and that great works can be done.............

Good night

#43     Feb 11, 2012
  4. OMG, now it has become very far "offtopice" as it can be.........

On my mushroom trips i also can see pattern, you know, all the time....

Dont even need to talk about Statistic pattern, fibonacci numbers and their apperance in nature.............

:p Question was simply: How to explain a little kid why there are pattern in the markets, who only a few people know, while the rest of idiots tells you the opposite, while they are the ones who keeping losing money since the history of value paper trading exchanges, from the first rice exchange in japan to the flower exchange in holland.......................

:p :p :p

#44     Feb 11, 2012
  5. lets start at the beginning:

the guy who invented candelsticks. whats his name, one sec...........

Homma Munehisa
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homma_Munehisa

do you think he made his money with scalping, price action reading........no way........

he found his own way to see clear patterns of overbought and oversold scenarios.......................

he was the first technical master trader, he started it all.......

He is forever the rice king of finance......

Hail Homma Munehisa
    :p

#45     Feb 11, 2012
  6. Q: Why are there patterns in the markets?
    A: Because thats the way how the rich folks milk the poor folks.

Q: So, where this pattern always the same back in history, or did they change?
    A: They where always the same and will always be the same, because this patterns, are clearly said what a market is....Nothing could change this.....

------------------------
    I only want to know one thing, if these pattern were always there since the first exchange in trading, the exchange Brügge in Belgium established 1409.

I only have data for the last 30-40 years for FX, Commodities and Stocks - ETFs only for a few years........
    I would give my left ball, for having data of over 300 years back in time, and could analyse them like i do it with the current markets.......

I would also bet my right ball, that since there was the begin of much volume in trading on this exchanges, that my pattern were there too and that the charts do look the same as today.......
    ------------
    Does anyone know where to get such old data ?
    I would really appreciate it.

Thanx you

:p

#46     Feb 11, 2012
  7. I don't think the pattern itself matters. Traders who depend on patterns are actually trading on gut instinct. They try to describe, after the fact, their instinct with a sequence of patterns that may or may not help another trader. So often I am trading the gold/us dollar pair. Over and over again I see a pattern of about 15 candles that tells me a high momentum direction change is impending. For the life of me, I don't think I'd ever be able to explain that pattern to someone else.

By the way, I am a new trader, and although I see these patterns I still struggle to exploit them in a consistently profitably way.

#47     Feb 11, 2012
  8. #48     Feb 11, 2012
  9. Sorry, bhardy,

but i must tell you this is wrong.

Pattern traders like myself do not trade because of instict, but because of clear statistic based rules.

We know how the pattern will look after the move happened and much more important we know how it looks like when it starts to begin..........

If you think you see a pattern, then you see a pattern - so you must go more in the detail about your pattern and make statistics about it. Test it with different adds and try to make easier.
    Then you will understand that this actually really is a pattern and you will begin to see it everywhere - that will be the day, where you be reborn, getting rich through that pattern - is then just a matter of time.......

No instinct, no intuition.
    But, clear rules made by fact based historical and real time trades - statistics. And experience.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    --------------------------
    Look, when i started to find a way to make money in this markets, i first found one pattern and tried for over one year to make it perfect.

Then finally i made it, and suddenly out of nowhere a light went on in my head, and i had so many ideas and started to backtest all kind of things, - then in about 2 years i have found all the 8 pattern i know today, what are 100% perfect, and the last 1,5 years i made them perfect, so that i can trade them how i should.

Besides them i also know about 5 other pattern, what are not 100% perfect, but at least 70% - but thats not enough for me, and i dont need em, if i have a 100%, you see.... i also bet huge amounts on my perfect patter, so i only need the best of the best, i accept nothing else..........
    ------------------
    I think you can experience the same, once you have found a pattern and made it perfect, something inside yourself will happen, you will suddenly have a lot of ideas you want to test, and you begin to see the markets in a totally different view.....

Good luck
    :p :p :p

#49     Feb 11, 2012
  10. Yes, I see your point, but what allows you to initially find that pattern is the "gut instinct" that comes from screen time. What makes you profitable consitently, are the set rules, testing and perfecting that you describe.

#50     Feb 11, 2012