Why have the markets pattern?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Feb 10, 2012.

1. I am not a liar. Ok, calm down.

I have started with 100,- €, ok, not with 100k€.

I make on average 3-4 real money trades a week, while switching between shorter and longer term setups, to reach every week my weekly goal.

Thats why the numbers are how they are.

-----------------
    You asked and i told you the truth.

Whats your problem?

This sucks........

:eek: :eek: :eek:

#31     Feb 10, 2012
  2. HAHHAHAHAHHAHA:p

Thanx AMMO.:p

#32     Feb 10, 2012
  3. Psychological/sentimental areas or trends of support and resistance. ie. if the market turned at a particular area or has formed an obvious trend, the crowd remembers this............until overwhelming supply or demand busts these areas wide open.

#33     Feb 10, 2012
  4. My 5 cents:

I smelled bullshit.

I hate stupid people.

I hate liars and cheaters, too.

Carry on.

#34     Feb 10, 2012
  5. Pattern or no pattern, "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's property [nor his margin trading account thru online trading]"

#35     Feb 10, 2012
  6. There are patterns every single day...the market opens at 9:30. 90+% of the time it makes a move in one direction, then it reverses...this happens in almost all stocks, every single day.

Now, depending on where the market opens certain events (prices being met) occur 80% of the time. If this directional price is met, there is another price (in the opposite direction) that has less than a 30% chance of being met.

These patterns occur every single day...

#36     Feb 10, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

The is no covet happening.
    You want to buy , I sell to you, market goes down....
    I have no idea if you buy to offset or to hedge against cash or if overall you are making or losing money.
    We both make this trade deal because we choose it to be the best for both of us, and it may be.

#37     Feb 10, 2012
  8. I think those from another galaxy still see the same patterns in their region, similar process of evolution, maybe they have a moon, but they almost certainly have a star that gave them life once a comet impacted their planet and melted ice chunks from it enough to give a reasonably long enough period of time for life to evolve.

#38     Feb 11, 2012
  9. I don't know, Beau. I think you evolved quite differently from the rest of us! :D :D :D

#39     Feb 11, 2012
  10. ammo

ammo

ya ,if you talked to nasa or an astronomer or physicist,the entire galaxy has patterns

#40     Feb 11, 2012