Why have the markets pattern?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Feb 10, 2012.

1. The pattern might be caused by fear.

It starts a chain reaction. It's very contagious.

Tell your kid you don't fear losing money, so you are able to anticipate the moves of everyone else who does.

It also may have something to do with your little friendz.....

:D

#21     Feb 10, 2012
  2. sounds true............:p

#22     Feb 10, 2012
  3. 1 - yes

2 - yes, but risk must always be smaller than minimum expected profit.

3 - no, dont need it. If i enter a trade, i make money with a 90% chance, dont need to hedge anything.

4 - no, too complicated. Not even make it automatic is possible. too complicated. only works manuall.

5 - Day + Swing. Short + Long Term. Trades from duration of 4hours to 1 month. Not more than 1 month.

And now ???

#23     Feb 10, 2012
  4. Good idea, but wrong......:p

Dont believe pattern be pattern because of fear.
    Believe pattern be pattern because of the big players know them and put only there their huge amount of money in, thats why price moves.

#24     Feb 10, 2012
  5. Thank you ..

the last questions :D :
    How many times you doubled your money? and how many trades have you played till now?...

Thanks

#25     Feb 10, 2012
  6. You may have just given away your trading style.

:D

I know I did - trends are based on fear of missing out or fear of losing.

Your tactics of anticipating the big money can only be horizontal support / resistance due to limit buying. How else could you move huge money without moving price than setting a huge limit order, or pyramids thereof?

I presume you buy low sell high?

#26     Feb 10, 2012
  7. over 50.000 times doubled my first starting amount.

over 700 real money trades, since constant successfull and over 3.000 mind played trades.

take this 3 times to have the amount of trades i did before i have become constant money making.

And now ? Do you have anything smart to say ???
    :p :p :p

#27     Feb 10, 2012
  8. LOL:p

hum??? yes, i do........LOL:p

I am not trading the real FX markets and i do not trade so huge, that i would affect price. You are dreaming. And i will never come to that level, never, you are talking about billions to move the FX market.

Futures and stocks may be different.

Dont trade stocks currently, maybe later in life.....

For futures, i dont trade so big. And i have several brokers, to split my orders, also i enter trades with different time intervalls, if i am not sure, if i am now right or not......
    ---------------------

Also you should know, that real big positions always splitted in volume and time, to not show that there is strong interest and not move price.

I can imagine, that real big players, only need 3 days for entering a position, for a lets say at least one month duration trade, because thats where really the big money is made, not in HFT.....

Just look at this huge moves over 4 - 8 weeks in the markets...

#28     Feb 10, 2012
  9. What you answered in the first group of questions is not consistent with what you have answered in last group of questions.

You lie in one of them..

I hate liars, losers and really dumb-ass B.S. trades.

#29     Feb 10, 2012
  10. ammo

ammo

sleeping patterns,eating patterns,break in patterns, crime patterns,tide patterns ,star patterns ,moon,sun,weather,face it unless your from another galaxy,you have to see patterns and if you see them often enough you just adopt them,crowd pattern,now quit disbelieving and find 2 or 3 that.s all you need

#30     Feb 10, 2012