Why has ZZZzzzzzzz not yet been banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evidently, I am not the only one who finds Z's conduct to be repugnant. Baron, I hope you're reading this.

#41     Dec 22, 2006
  2. Nordic

Nordic

Bingo! He is truly a Wanker.

#42     Dec 22, 2006
  3. baron.. whaaaaaaaaaaa... please protect me... whaaaaaa.... the big bad ZZZZzzzz boogey man is sceeerin me.:eek:

#43     Dec 22, 2006
  4. T-Dog, do a poll.

#44     Dec 22, 2006
  5. Baron signed a contract with the Devil. Baron agreed to sacrifice his opportunity to promote quality discussions on his website. He agreed instead to make it a playground for internet trolls, confidence men, and miscellaneous other sociopaths. He receives, in return, large numbers of site views, which result in advertising revenues.

Some people still try to conduct serious discussions on EliteTrader, because they haven't yet figured out that the site only pretends to be about trading, and only pretends to be elite.

Baron's own statements demonstrate that he has no standards of conduct:
    Baron's standard is no standard of conduct. It is, instead, the mindless and standardless standard of mob rule. Anything is permitted, as long as the number of gaping primates who complain about it remains sufficiently small. He is unlikely to change his ways, unless he gets a "significant number of complaints" about his lack of standards; and even then, he still probably won't change.

I started a thread, many months ago, about the problem of obstacles to serious discussion on ET. Baron allowed an overwhelming amount of anti-social, abusive, and disruptive behavour to occur on that thread, some of which was deleted but too little and too late, until he finally closed the thread. So the obstacles to serious discussion are so severe, on ET, that they cannot even be seriously discussed on ET.

#45     Dec 22, 2006
  6. For those interested in a glimpse of sheer trolling excellence, witness the first three pages of this thread. (You can skip the long thread opening post to save time. Just start at the second post- mine):

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53333&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Back before I fully understood LoZZZer's tactics and motives, I was prey. Observe the skill and grace of the creature as it perfectly executes the above mentioned 'Winning by Losing' strategy, and then proceeds to hungrily feast upon the spoils.

This example is what separates truly professional trolls like LoZZZer from all the rest, and serves as exhilarating inspiration to amateur trolling scholars, wannabe con-men, borderline personality disorder sufferers, and a great variety of other budding sleazebags, assholes and motherfuckers all across the globe.

So Bitstream, does the above example of trolling magnificence look like something a 'decent guy' would ever perform?

#46     Dec 22, 2006
  7. i dont think baron gives a flying fuck about P&R and who pollutes that forum and rightly so.

#47     Dec 22, 2006
  8. he might have pissed u off, well, sure he did but he never offended neither trolled my arse. so far he always been a decent guy to me and that's the way i know him to be, besides, i try get along with everyone here, joining a ban the boogie club it's far off my mind now, waay too intense imo.

#48     Dec 22, 2006
  9. Wow, it's interesting that you persist in describing him as a 'decent guy' in view of the overwhelming evidence that he's a disgusting Troll, liar and hypocrite without a shred of decency or dignity.

However... your loyalty is commendable in some sense, if misplaced. The idea of judging someone on only your personal experience of them is also good, in theory, but occasionally dangerous, IMO.

What's interesting is that every time someone starts a 'Ban the Troll' thread, members I've never heard of show up and add their voice to the chorus of condemnation. Just goes to show that this pathetic liar is almost universally reviled and that his sophistry doesn't fly with any but the most naive.

#49     Dec 22, 2006
  10. i have been around all kinda people, fellas that u prolly wouldn't wanna talk to if they paid u to, nervermind hanging around them, trust me i am everything but naive, i can confidently say i am one street wise guy. they all did disgusting things but as far as it concerned me i couldnt give a flying fuck...of course that was mostly out of neccessity but it has raised my tolerance bar to a new level and taught me that all gheezers have some attributes no matter how bad they are.

#50     Dec 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.