Why has ZZZzzzzzzz not yet been banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was going by the above post which you made. In any case, if you find him to be a decent guy, no problem. I find him to be representative of the worst in human nature. There are people that are much more dangerous than him, of course, but he is someone who knowingly lies and distorts and asserts, apparently because he needs to construct some meaning in his life and this anonymous message board is the only way to do it. Someone like him is much worse, in my mind, than a common psychopath, because he knows better and yet doesn't have what it takes to act like a man.

Regarding his trading, it is not surprising to me to hear that he is making bad calls. Anyone who is willing to defend an indefensible philosophical position in the way that he has done might also attempt to defend an indefensible position in the markets, and go down in a blaze of stupidity.

#31     Dec 21, 2006
  2. ok, lemme be clear once and for all: i dont give a deep shit about what he says or not says. altough most of his posts are in p&r u can also get to know how he trades in chat and appreciate he also got some qualities and attributes, especially in trading...and this is a trading board after all, insn't it, and that should be all that matter. if i can learn something that helps me make money from the my worse enemy so be it, i dont give a whoop.

and yeah, he is a decent guy, u take too seriously what he says in p&r. u guys are no angels uselves, u know...

edit; by the way i checked the logs, i cant find any posts where he made those calls and 'till cog comes out and posts what exactly he said with clear references, it is all bs revenge stuff created outta thin air.

#32     Dec 21, 2006
  3. I could go on, but why bother...

Do I take these statements seriously? You're fucking right I do.

Just like the moron, you too are entitled to your opinions. I defend your right to speak your mind.

#33     Dec 21, 2006
  4. from left to right, hiroshi, rearden taking a nap, Tdog, and front and center tradernicole!!!
    [​IMG]

#34     Dec 21, 2006
  5. ok, that stuff is definetly revolting but in the end i dont think he meant what he said and if he did he probably reckons he was wrong and slipped at the time. we all say silly things at times and what it boils down to i dont care, since it is not gonna affect me personally, there's much more to people than a couple of sentences take out of contest.

#35     Dec 21, 2006
  6. In all of his posts under any of his aliases over time, I have never once seen him admit that he was wrong. Ever. As per Rearden's diagnosis.

#36     Dec 21, 2006
  7. Then you must be that fragrant brown smudge in my Huggies.

#37     Dec 21, 2006
  8. nah... thats nikki's love offering.

#38     Dec 21, 2006
  9. (every time I respond to ratgirl I am going to use her multiple LOL technique)

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :) :) :) :)

Looks like I have a little rat-groupie!

Isn't that cute?

#39     Dec 22, 2006
  10. You hit the nail on the head.

#40     Dec 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.