Why has ZZZzzzzzzz not yet been banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

#11     Dec 20, 2006
  2. mxjones

mxjones

"When they brought you in and booked you, you was crying like a pussy..."

Why don't you just put him on ignore? You never have to hear from him again. Or better yet, whenever you see his name on a post, DON'T READ IT.

Problem solved.

#12     Dec 20, 2006
  3. #13     Dec 20, 2006
  4. The problem with ignore is that not everyone uses it. So when you ignore the idiots, you still get lots or replies and refutations for the posts which you no longer see from people who are not ignoring the idiots. This makes following conversations a bit tedious.

I suspect this is the type of hijacking to which Thunderdog refers.

- Curtis

#14     Dec 20, 2006
  5. Yes, and the exchanges frequently go off on absurd tangents with the help of the trolls.

#15     Dec 20, 2006
  6. I suspect much like Fark.com, politically divisive posts and members are "good for business" at ET.

they raise post counts and page views which pays the rent..

#16     Dec 20, 2006
  7. dunno for the chat room - how about partial bans? - but other than that, zizzz doesn't have much of a record outside Politics & Religion... whats the big deal?

#17     Dec 21, 2006
  8. what a lousy thread. u disagree with zizzo, get upset about it and ask for him to be banned.

lame and pathetic.

#18     Dec 21, 2006
  9. I rarely if ever agree with a damned thing Z squared posts, but I do appreciate his presence . His right to do so is what makes this a great country. Many great patriots have fought and died so he can sit in his bacon stripped boxer shorts and post his bullshit. God Bless America.!!!

Rennick out :cool:

#19     Dec 21, 2006
  10. he's a really decent guy, u only need to get to know him. much better than 90% of the fanatics polluting chit'n'chat.

#20     Dec 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.