Why has ZZZzzzzzzz not yet been banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Oh ratgirl... you probably don't even understand your error here.

Funny that you're the one defending LoZZZer, considering that you're the next in line for his throne.

#91     Dec 25, 2006
  2. ratgirl once again proves her ability to parse meaning from the English language. This time the post in question is from this very thread.

my little rat-groupie isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it's still cute to see her following me around, squeaking and whining.

#92     Dec 25, 2006
  3. trust me i was not referencing your post "almost." it is funny the lengths you go to try and make up for your blunder on the langan thread. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

#93     Dec 25, 2006
  4. [​IMG]

#94     Dec 25, 2006
  5. worship??? no.. just a little reminder about the night you made a complete ass of yourself. something about nigerian scams if i remember correctly. now thats funny.... you were so adamant before you realised how stupid you had been. classic tradernicole ... what a dumbfuck.

[​IMG]

#95     Dec 25, 2006
  6. oh scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... i deleted a post..... and you saw it... what will i ever do... gosh.. is that why they have the delete option???????????????

be honest... you know you like your pink poodle outfit.

#96     Dec 25, 2006
  7. BTW, the topic of this thread is:

"Why has ZZZzzzzzzz not yet been banned?"

#97     Dec 25, 2006
  8. You're right and I apologize for the past few posts. I will stop because batgirl will never stop - she will always post one more.

#98     Dec 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.