Why has ZZZzzzzzzz not yet been banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At least two of ZZZzzzzzzz's previous aliases, OPTIONAL777 and ARogueTrader have been permanently banned. Both forum and chat moderators know that ZZZzzzzzzz is the current incarnation. This member is no less a troll now than when he was banned under his two previous aliases. So why is he still here? If you banned him before for the same conduct he is displaying now, then why have you not yet banned him again? Do you have standards of conduct or do you not? Do you enforce these standards or do you not? Please advise.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

He hasn't been banned because we haven't received any significant number of complaints about him.

3. Please consider this post as a complaint. Would you like me to conduct a poll?

4. Rather than spend your time authoring a poll, why not simply use the Ignore feature provided by the web site? It's quicker than starting a thread.

- Spydertrader

5. Because he hijacks and pollutes threads in a manner that the ignore function cannot circumvent.

6. volente_00

volente_00

You are either crying or arguing on here TD, when do you find the time to trade ?

7. Thank you for following me around. I love a parade. Have you had many trades today?

(As an aside, at the time of this writing, you have a total post count exceeding mine by over 31% even though you joined some months after I did. Can you see the irony here? Pot, meet kettle.)

8. volente_00

volente_00

In between arguing with an atheist about why they are not agnostic I have managed a couple considering the lovely 4 point range. 50% of my post came from arguing with you. The other 50% might just help you be a better trader.

9. Speaking of religion, have you been to confession lately?

10. nitro

nitro

#10     Dec 20, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.