Why has Landis82 not been banned for his racist comments.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by drjekyllus, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was he sending harrassing emails, oh stupid one?

#31     Dec 22, 2009
  2. you want to see this place cleaned up? well so do some others.

#32     Dec 22, 2009
  3. ak15

ak15

Landis has posted plenty of good stuff in the past. It's all a matter of political perspective and preference.

#33     Dec 22, 2009
  4. I dont think by any means that you are showing favouritism, however i do feel that certain users put it to the fore front more often, because alot of us are right wingers, we dont make as much of a stink about Politically correct garbage, but that should go both ways, I know that the statement is somewhat questionable as to whether or not it is racially motivated, however, there is a lot more people on the Left bringing statements which are similar or less racially motivated, and there are people having posts deleted and even being banned for this.

More than anything I think that Landis should be banned simply because he is nothing more than a grade school bully, note the fact that he wont attack me in any single way or even try to defend himself on here because there is a high probability i trade for a living given my post history. He does this to people he does not agree with over and over, and calls them non traders, and attacks there post count and i just fail to understand how the garbage he brings to this site is good for anyone.

#34     Dec 22, 2009
  5. Have you found a post where Dr. Jekyluss has been racist yet? You made the accusation now please provide evidence.

#35     Dec 22, 2009
  6. T-Dog fly is a troll. I had forgotten what a loser he was. I don't use the ignore button that often, but I will now add him to kut2k2. Who knows, maybe they are one and the same. LOL.

#36     Dec 22, 2009
  7. I never said I hated Landis or wanted him removed either. Please don't read into my comments.

#37     Dec 22, 2009
  8. ak15

ak15

I didn't insinuate that you hated Landis or were in favor of "removing" him. The point I was making is that people will agree/disagree, like/dislike a person's posts - Landis, in this instance, based on their political beliefs and biases.

#38     Dec 22, 2009
  9. NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! But it would be some very good advice!

#39     Dec 22, 2009
  10. It has nothing to do with political beliefs, it has alot to do with the fact that he has bullied many users on this site and continues to do so though. It also has to do with the fact that he does all this under the guise of "being against racism." And posting to get other users removed from this site while he puts on this facade.

#40     Dec 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.