Why has "dirty edomite" not been banned yet?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean like this guy?

#11     Dec 15, 2009
  2. Well, judging by your posts in this thread alone (and there are others), you two seem to complete each other. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Except when you guys go racist. And you do.

#12     Dec 15, 2009
  3. I think that's setting a poor precedent.
    I didn't particularly appreciate "dirty e's" racist posts and let him know.

However I'm firmly against banning a poster for entertaining ideas I & select others find uncomfortable.
    As far as I know he broke no laws and as noted by Lucrum it smacks of PC bias.

I mean lets face it , one does not have to really try hard before one runs across posters intolerant of Christians, theist's,conservatives, Constitutionalists,Capitalists, personal responsibility vs collectivist etc etc.

No one was forced to read his posts at gunpoint (AFAIK).

Our society already lacks personal responsibility, IMHO if they cannot handle another posters comments the ignore button I presume is there for a reason.

#13     Dec 15, 2009
  4. Questioning someone's chosen beliefs is rather unlike demeaning someone's origin or skin color. You should learn to make the distinction.

#14     Dec 15, 2009
  5. Go back and read the rules Einstein. Religion is included in addition to the other two that you are continually harping on.

#15     Dec 15, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Assuming there is a distinction?

#16     Dec 16, 2009
  7. In your defense, a reptile would not notice one.

#17     Dec 16, 2009
  8. I would suggest you be banned. You were obviously banned before and are posting under a new handle.

#18     Dec 16, 2009

9. Here we have the typical loser liberal MO.

If you cannot win on the battlefield of ideas, simply anoint yourself the sole arbiter and enforcer of all morality & civility thereby silencing those that make you fweel uncomfortable.

Don't you just love it when liberals attempt to hijack other people's liberty.

Just remember the Nazi's did not think they were evil. They just saw themselves as willing to sacrifice "much" for the common good.

#19     Dec 17, 2009