Why hard work never made anyone rich

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trader28Lite, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Work hard and you become one of the working class... not many millionaires among them, quantum physicists are beginning to admit the universe is a giant thought and what we call energy is really consciousness, doing and action are an illusion... there is only thought!

#11     Jan 25, 2007
  2. HHmmm.....
    Universe = Giant Thought
    Energy = Consciousness
    Action/Doing = Illusion=Thought=Love

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.

#12     Jan 26, 2007
  3. Some have gotten rich by working hard, most have not.

Best to get rich by having 10,000 other saps working HARD for YOU.

#13     Jan 28, 2007
  4. Pathus

Pathus

I got one word for ya: Leverage

All the richest guys have people working hard for them, companies working hard for them, and money "working" hard for them.

#14     Jan 28, 2007
  5. Bingo..Though I would agree a positive mental attitude and outlook helps to negate creating a "Hell in your own mind" which serves to inhibit focusing on more productive pursuits, or just calming the mind enough to see a situation for what it is.

#15     Jan 28, 2007

6. In your case, I would not blame the wifey.:D :D :D :D

#16     Jan 28, 2007
  7. The voice of experience :)

#17     Jan 28, 2007
  8. fusionz

fusionz

sure a lot of rich folks have people do the grunt work for them, but they still had to do a lot of hard work to get all those people and make sure they do the work right, something very few can do.

#18     Jan 29, 2007
  9. Not really the point, all action begins with thought, focusing on hard work as if it is the critical element in success is backwards

#19     Jan 29, 2007
  10. sulli

sulli

you guys aren't rich?

#20     Jan 29, 2007