Why hard work never made anyone rich

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trader28Lite, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Makes you wonder why that fool got .net instead of the .com

Maybe not enough cash?

2. Err... he's been dead for 90 years

3. Hmmm, after reading that, I think I realized that I'm vibrating all wrong! :D

4. My wife said the same thing...

which may explain why women take so much time in the bathroom

5. Two thoughts.

1)You are what you think about.

2)To be what you've never been, you must do what you never done.

Google "masters and millionaires" Motivational web site including short cuts.

6. Joab

Joab

You can focus on becoming the President of the United States till your blue but it ain't going to happen for 99.9999999999999%

It's nice to think and dream about goals and objectives but the fact remains you need so much more then just the positive thoughts.

I will say that positive thoughts play a role but things like Education, Wisdom, Tiiming and Circumstance are far more influential in achieving goals.

7. romik

romik

Working hard in McDs 100 hours a week can get one a starting capital, go to a prop firm, reduce working hours/increase studying hours, in due time there is a chance of substantially increasing capital. Just look @ Lescor/Tvardek/Millenium/Rearden/others. Bottom line, as long as there is a goal, working hard can get one on a way to financial independence. If a person enjoys his trade he will dedicate many more hours to it anyway, whether he will continue benefiting more by spending more time on research I couldn't say, depends.

8. <<You can focus on becoming the President of the United States till your blue but it ain't going to happen for 99.9999999999999%>>

Perfect. Focus on the negative. If you want to get to OZ ask someone who has been there.

9. 1000% Agreed.....

This is America, you work and study hard. You will be rich. People wish they can say that in other countries. Even in Europe, you need to be in high class to get a great job. Although, it is better to be an average individual and live in Europe and America than in any other countries.

#10     Jan 25, 2007