Why Germany Has It So Good...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Oct 17, 2010.

1. #21     Oct 17, 2010
  2. I like Germans -- They're good at everything.

Really starting to like their soccer as well. They do things right.

#22     Oct 17, 2010
  3. It takes a idiot and a moron like you to make a statement like that and it proves your ignorance.........

#23     Oct 17, 2010
  4. German culture is something that has been in the works for millennia.

America's is still quite young and inexperienced.

#24     Oct 17, 2010
  5. Yep I'm so ignorant.

I've lived on 3 continents -- traveled the world -- have a degree in Electrical Engineering -- worked at AMD -- both parents have phd's -- played semi-pro soccer.

Yep so ignorant. :]]]]]]]

What have you done? :}}}}}}}

#25     Oct 17, 2010
  6. Personally I like the scandinavian countries myself.

But have no problems buying property in NYC // San Diego // Chicago :]]

#26     Oct 17, 2010
  7. Cheese

Cheese

The question can be answered as to the underlying difference rather than this is better than that.

So it is a question of which economic model is used. Each have their consequences. The Germany model leads in more training and thoroughness in the products and services it provides. An example is that throughout WW2 the Germans developed and deployed much better and more effective tanks than the Allies (British or Amercan). But it was US production muscle power that won. American tanks were produced in far far greater quantity and deployed overwhelmingly.

So quantity or quality. And quantity can still provide good or sufficient quality. You still don't need an overpriced or over- engineered car to drive from A to B. The US economic model can still produce goods that are better value. This accords with the original US value system of opportunity and freedom.
    :)

#27     Oct 17, 2010
  8. The US is far and away the largest manufacturer on Earth, almost twice as large as China.

#28     Oct 17, 2010
  9. zdreg

zdreg

population of jews in germany is 200,000. you are another uneducated ET failure.

#29     Oct 17, 2010
  10. #30     Oct 18, 2010