Why futures down a lot , any news?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ganesh6, Jan 30, 2008.

1. I feal like a total idiot for covering my short hedge before the FED anoouncement. Ahhh!!!

#21     Jan 30, 2008
  2. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=am2Nk1VM5YsA&refer=home

S&P downgrade or reduction in ratings on $534 BILLION in CDO's and sub-prime mortgage securities.

Could lead to more write-downs.

#22     Jan 30, 2008
  3. Fucking best news after hours that I could ever have.

Question is, can we please get some FUCKING CAPITULATION on the next run down? :mad:

#23     Jan 30, 2008
  4. Kap

Kap

capitulation ? what do you require ?

#24     Jan 30, 2008
  5. just21

just21

French bank selling a million futures on the Dax, CAC and ESTX 50 isn't capitulation?

#25     Jan 30, 2008
  6. Oh buy the way. Look at the last Bear we had, not to long ago.

Did you see any Correlation between then and now?

All you amateurs on ET take out your charts.....Look at 2000-2003.

Now take out your Fed Resrv Rate Charts for the same period.

Hummm, anything interesting.

:eek:

#26     Jan 30, 2008
  7. Kap

Kap

Patience

I know ur in the UK, in for a long night ?

me too ..

#27     Jan 30, 2008
  8. Yes, that was "French Bank" capitualtion, you are correct.

HOWEVER I DONT FUCKING TRADE THE DAX, OR EU MARKETS!:mad:

The idiots on ET, the sheeople, the brokers and fucking idiot Principles need to Capitulate...the US MARKETS NEED TO CAPITULATE!:mad:

#28     Jan 30, 2008
  9. And if you were to ask Paulson, Bernanke, Bush or anyone in Congress about the monolines you'd hear, "mmm...bubmm...um...I don't really know but, golly, I guess it'll all work out if we just ignore it."

I don't want to get all political, but much of the economy's anxieties are created by the gigantic leadership vacuum we have in America. A bunch of f-ing clueless stumblebums.

#29     Jan 30, 2008
  10. Como"n deepfried.

The fucking SHEEOPLE are the ones that got us in this fucking mess. The American JACKASS who spends 100x what he/she makes.

The fucking word ESTATES on a sign where 100K homes are placed.

Bmw, Mercedes, Audi, Hummers all on finance for 7 years.

Flat Screes @ no interest for 2 years and no paymts for a year.

Credit card debt x3,

Get Real. The AMERICAN PEOPLE are First to blame for getting their "Fiscal House" out of order.

The fancy second and third market trading of CDO's came because Sally Home Maker and BOB the fucking Idiot had to "ROLL" Like Hollywood and take out Risky Loans with ARMS. SHIT THEY CAN"T AFFORD

I don't like the Gov. much but we have had TAX CUTS upon TAX CUTS, LENDING FOR IDIOTS. THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD WAS GIVEN TO THE MIDDLE CLASS AND LOWER CLASS.

I had to pay ATMI TAX on top of all kinds of other "Tax's" I got no breaks, They Fucked me in my ass with out a reach around.

The IDIOT SHEEOPLE abused the gift that was given to them. THEY WILL FALL NOW.

I can put a loaded gun on the desk. You can either shoot it at a person or you can be responsable and take it to a "Shooting Range".

Can't blame me if you choose to shoot someone.

#30     Jan 30, 2008