Why everyone thinks you can only lose in Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peblo, Sep 5, 2020.

1. padutrader

padutrader

yeah earning 900 usd a day is painful ! with RR of 9 et.png

#31     Sep 13, 2020
  2. padutrader

padutrader

only amateurs use indicators

#32     Sep 13, 2020
  3. padutrader

padutrader

I have only lost in scalping which i have trying to do for 10 years....and that is no surprise since it is difficult to do.

but i succeeded in that too.

i want to make money for covering daily expenses and not interested in watching a position or wait for an entry for days/hours

my average position holding time is less than 5 min long......my profit to loss ratio more than 7.

i want to leverage and capitalise all the time on my hands since i have never spent my time in non productive ways............

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    #33     Sep 13, 2020
  4. padutrader

padutrader

congratulations

but that does not mean that everyone else is an idiot.

i am merely telling you that your 'help' is a wasted on me give it to someone who is losing....

i was losing .....but the only one who says he did not lose is a liar.

so enjoy your trading......i am certainly enjoying mine

#34     Sep 13, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  5. If you are averaging $900 Bucks a day, and you are happy with that, you have made it. And you should not feel that "you are getting fucked".

Regarding your statement: "i have always fixed my own problems and i am doing well

and i am not venting on ET

you are on ET too"

Indeed, I am on ET. However, I am not making statements like: "but does that not happen in commodities and stocks? i am sincerely asking your view on this after being fucked in everything."

Hence my response.

I suggest, since you are a winning & successful trader, maybe don't ask for help, shit, I meant don't ask for "a sincere view"...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    #35     Sep 13, 2020
  6. trade2020

trade2020

I prefer futures over forex but lets remember that there are bad actors in every segment of the trading industry not just in forex

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...-commodities-broker-faces-sentencing/1876169/

#36     Sep 14, 2020
  7. its a very common question and the answer should be common , before coming this trading place we have a tendency to lose here confirm , because more than 90% losers from there , before enter psychically we already quit from mentally.

#37     Sep 15, 2020
  8. padutrader

padutrader

every successful trader has been 'fucked in everything' at some time

#38     Sep 16, 2020
  9. padutrader

padutrader

that was not a statement...it was a question

#39     Sep 16, 2020
  10. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

[​IMG]