Why everyone thinks you can only lose in Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peblo, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Burigelv

Burigelv

Some have this thinking due to lack of information

#21     Sep 8, 2020
  2. THIS

IS

JUST

AMAZING...

#22     Sep 9, 2020
  3. destriero

destriero

There is barrier hunting in FX in which the owner of a touch will push the market when spot gets close to a barrier strike. Stop hunting. There are a million ways to get fucked in FX. Spot, futures, doesn't matter.

#23     Sep 9, 2020
  4. Which dealer does this?

#24     Sep 9, 2020
  5. padutrader

padutrader

i am flattered that you reply to my post

but does that not happen in commodities and stocks? i am sincerely asking your view on this after being fucked in everything.

that is why i scalp and i am in for one bar at the most......i tarde 5 min gold..xauusd

#25     Sep 10, 2020
  6. padutrader

padutrader

thank you

#26     Sep 10, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  7. @padutrader
    Destriero is correct. However, I sent you a PM, describing how to fix your problem, step by step, and offering you some solutions. Hope it helps...

#27     Sep 11, 2020
  8. padutrader

padutrader

i fix my own problems......

and i do not think fx are the/a problem........it is my needs that are the issue.....and i do not want to hold a position beyond 5 min.

#28     Sep 13, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  9. "but does that not happen in commodities and stocks? i am sincerely asking your view on this after being fucked in everything."

Dear @padutrader,

I was simply trying to offer my personal view, based on 22 years of being a full-time professional trader (ALL I have ever done since graduating from college!). Holding FX positions for a maximum of FIVE minutes, expecting a winning scenario, is not realistic. It is not possible, consistently...

I do not believe "you can fix your own problems", otherwise you would not be venting out on ET.

That said, I think you have been involved in the markets for like 20-30 years? If that is correct, my only advice is to QUIT, and move on. There is nothing wrong with that. There is NO reason why you should subject yourself to this much pain & frustration...

SINCERELY, answering you...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    #29     Sep 13, 2020
  10. padutrader

padutrader

i have always fixed my own problems and i am doing well

and i am not venting on ET

you are on ET too

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    #30     Sep 13, 2020