Why everyone thinks you can only lose in Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peblo, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Would definitely love to know that too.

#11     Sep 5, 2020
  2. destriero

destriero

100% bullshit. They may have led you to believe it, but this is laughable.

#12     Sep 5, 2020
    Axon likes this.
  3. 777

Study the answered to this thread:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...ving-trading-forex.347026/page-3#post-5162740

#13     Sep 5, 2020
  4. heispark

heispark

You may want to read this post: https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...-7-million-in-record-spoofing-penalty.337633/

In my humble opinion, FX trading is more choppy with a lot of noise and sensitive to headline news. Also, FX liquidity looks highly exaggerated. I trade /NG only now and I feel more comfortable. Of course, you can make money from Forex. This guy is a proof: https://www.forexfactory.com/realjumper

#14     Sep 5, 2020
  5. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

You're talking nonsense because the markets are the same. So if you go long on Spot and long on futures but the market goes lower, you will of course lose on both as both spot and futures decline in tandom.

#15     Sep 6, 2020
    Grantx likes this.
  6. lmfao!! um this post had 1 good thing to say and that is it. it said hfts front run manipulate and bounce (hot potatoe) contracts yes they do all of that! but saying oil is more pure and doesnt have cash to futures or inter exchange arbing going on is like saying the the sun and the moon arent connected.

the only difference between the stock indexes and oil is that the indexes have 100 to 500 stocks averaging a price where oil has what 50 grade types and numerous access points just look at all the different geographical pricing points for futures in oil permian etc. it is just as complex and maybe even more easily manipulated than stocks i mean they took oil to negative 37!! come on then ran it 200% higher to 40 again..lmfao less manipulation than stocks. wake up. there is true physical oil to be hidden or pushed into the mkt

natural gas omg. the most manipulated of them all. tell me how does ng even have a price if they just burn it off usually?? lol.

they are all tradeable and all have their own manipulations and schemes and spoofs just know that

#16     Sep 6, 2020
  7. destriero

destriero

There is IMMENSE color in equities. If you can trade vol on shares then there is no logic behind trading anything else unless you're profitable scalping futures.

#17     Sep 6, 2020
  8. interesting. i gotta say after being 80% of total option premium in an illiquid futures option cme foreign contract in 1999 and strangling nakeds i havent done much with options outside of just buying premium straddles during earnings.

it was the us dollar by the way. it was so illiquid innorder for me to cover i had to have a guy from the gold pit come over n make the offsetting trade to the tune of 300k

#18     Sep 6, 2020
  9. padutrader

padutrader

yes my broker i can vouch for......there was a disputed amount of 5000 usd which jhe could have not paid out but he gave me that too.
    i have been with this broker for more than 5 years traded forex and now gold cfd ....no spikes good liquidity at all times just a fantastic experience

#19     Sep 8, 2020
  10. padutrader

padutrader

there can be no doubt that spot forex cannot be regulated and so the big boys can get away doing things which would get them in jail in an exchange.

that said if you understand this a smart small guy may take full advantage of these......and benefit hugely

trading is not only about technicals, since charts may be manufactured in the short term, if it is worth the while to do so and with so many following technicals blindly, it is definitely worth the while, to do that.

#20     Sep 8, 2020
    Raheel Shaikh and ChipShotTrader like this.