Why dont you discuss about low trades?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by gsz55, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Yeah, I probably should.....I'll put it on my to do list for this year.

#11     Jan 15, 2006
  2. When Don said "I think it has a lot to do with who advertises here on ET", he was talking about the advertisers on this web site. ET is an abbreviation for elitetrader.com.

#12     Jan 16, 2006
  3. alanm

alanm

It has to do with whether someone wants to talk about it or not (as long as they don't blatantly advertise). There are plenty of brokers out there that nobody here ever talks about because this is EliteTrader.com, frequented by professional/active traders (or at least wannabees :) ). We talk about the platforms that work well. cybat's description of this broker does not make me (or any other pro) want to run out and hook up with them.

#13     Jan 17, 2006
  4. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

Nobody talks about them because they're so small.

I traded with them for about 18months-really sad operation then. The software,quotes, and routing were always going down. Very poor accounting through computer clearing services. A major mess for me.

Just my opinion, but good luck.

Bp trade, Successtrade, Lowtrades.......all the same owner.

#14     Jan 17, 2006
  5. gsz55

gsz55

Can you contact with support center with telephone or email anytime?
    How about their response to telephone or email?
    Can they quickly answer you?

#15     Jan 21, 2006
  6. gsz55

gsz55

what is next response?

#16     Jan 24, 2006
  7. jim c

jim c

Are these quotes for monthly round trips or daily? thx Jim

#17     Jan 24, 2006
  8. GTC

GTC

gsz55, Bptrade/Successtrade/Lowtrades seems to have a bit more than double the accounts than CyberTrader has. You can call them and send them an email to find out their response time. They used to charge extra ($1-$3) for trailing stop and logical orders. Now, they don't. They clears through Penson. Computer Clearing (their old clearing firm) merged with Penson last year. At that time, account/calculation was not very good. It is supposed to improve by now. They are supposed to offer options trading soon. Please do a search on the brokerage firm; you will find out more.

#18     Jan 24, 2006
  9. cybat

cybat

email response never took more then one day but telephone support is pretty slow sometime and once i got to talk to the lady,who had no clue,what is going on and her english was even worse then mine.

#19     Jan 24, 2006