Why dont the muslim countries help their brothers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, Jan 28, 2008.

1. WAEL,

The question "Why dont the muslim countries help their brothers? "

Care to comment? The answer should contain three elements. Muslims, muslim countries helping paeltine and brothers. Avoid the words USA, Israel, Bush, etc

#51     Jan 29, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

That's what I read, their leader was in Germany helping the Nazis during the war, afterwards they got kicked around by the Brits and Jews.... probably they were getting kicked around by somebody else before that, it seems to be what they live for...

#52     Jan 29, 2008
  3. I thought I answered when I said the following;

"Why wouldn't the United States, Britian, and other Christian countries help the poor Central and South American countries?? I mean...all of them are Christians!! Better yet, why wouldn't the US open their borders to their Mexican Brethrens?"

The answer to the above question would apply to Muslims.

#53     Jan 29, 2008
  4. Uh, they do give aid to central and south american countries, google is your friend.

However the oil rich muslim countries give very little if any to the palestinians, yet talk about their plight whenever they justify their animosity towards the west and israel. Make me think your brothers are using you guys like a tool, what you think about that?

#54     Jan 29, 2008
  5. Like how do you mean??

An important Lehi member at the time the group made this offer was Yitzhak Shamir, who later served as Israel's Foreign Minister and then, during much of the 1980s and until June 1992, as Prime Minister. As Lehi operations chief following Stern's death in 1942, Shamir organized numerous acts of terror, including the November 1944 assassination of British Middle East Minister Lord Moyne and the September 1948 slaying of Swedish United Nations mediator Count Bernadotte. Years later, when Shamir was asked about the 1941 offer, he confirmed that he was aware of his organization's proposed alliance with wartime Germany. 49

http://www.rense.com/general34/ZAND.HTM

#55     Jan 29, 2008
  6. You are asking a Christian background to explain the actions of Muslims? I cannot. Why answer a question with a question?

No wait I have it. The reason we do not open our borders to our Mexican Bretheren is because of Iranian foreign policy.

#57     Jan 29, 2008
  7. They do?? You mean charities??? so does the Arabs and the Muslim wars. Tell me this oh zionist friend, why wouldn't a Christian country like the US open their borders to their fellow Christian brothers from Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras for example???
    Why would a Christian country like the US curve a piece of land from another Christian country and name it Panama for their own interests?
    Why would they invade another Christian country like Granada? Why would they topple a democratically elected government in a country like Chili???

Shut up gunslinger.

#58     Jan 29, 2008
  8. That is why!!! No wait I have it. The reason Arabs do not open their doors to Mexicans is because of Iranian foreign policy.

:D :D

#59     Jan 29, 2008
  9. #60     Jan 29, 2008