Why dont the muslim countries help their brothers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Good start wael, I am proud of you but you forgot a couple of things:

- Muslims destroyed the Buddha statue in Afghanistan
    - Muslims were kicked out of Kuwait (not only Jordan).
    - Muslims are behind 99% of terrorism in the world
    - and as the title of this thread says - muslms don't help their brothers.

#41     Jan 29, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Was the museum targeted by allied smart bombs? I recall a lot of looting that went on but not a museum blowing up...

#42     Jan 29, 2008
    #43     Jan 29, 2008
  4. The people who targeted the museum knew what they were doing. Certain artifacts were stolen where they either ended up in israel or in European black markets.

When the Riots and looting happened in LA, it was due to the unjust beating of one man.

When the riot and looting happened in Baghdad, it was after you bombed that city to the stone age and collapsed its civil society.

Your American forces were busy protecting "their" ministry of energy.

#44     Jan 29, 2008
  5. Hunh? Wha.. Whazzat?

#45     Jan 29, 2008
  6. Fascists? Were they ever organized enought to be fascists? I think they were just anti-Jewish because they and the Jews were competing for control of Palestine.

Yes, the Palestinians are pawns. The Muslim nations don't help because the Palestinian misery supposedly proves the cruelty of Israel.

Gavult! Such a mess you wouldn't believe!

#46     Jan 29, 2008
  7. WAEL012000 ,

So are you going to answer the question? No disrespect but "because, why and who does this or that" is not an answer.

#47     Jan 29, 2008
  8. No nutmeg..it was not targeted by smart bombs...it was targeted by highly sophisticated orginized criminals, some of them privet and some of them working for different countries.

#48     Jan 29, 2008
  9. jem

jem

10s of thousands of arab americans are locked up without ... what ?

That seems like a big muslim lie from a crazy website.

Please name 1000.

In fact if you can name more than few criminals trumping up absurd civil rights violation I am sure some of them will be in San Diego. If you charges are true I will help you file a law suit to have them released.

You charge sounds like pure bullshit to me. But, my offer is not.

#49     Jan 29, 2008
    #50     Jan 29, 2008