Why dont the muslim countries help their brothers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, Jan 28, 2008.

1. SteveD

SteveD

Islam is a very sick and demented religion....

There really is no way of getting around that fact.....

To take a 16 year old kid, wrap explosives around him and send him in to a pizza parlor?????

As the rest of the world sees more of the total evil of Islam opinions are beginning to change.....France, Denmark, UK etc etc

As long as all the other countries can point and squeal about the "poor Palenstinans" no one will look at their own problems...

Remember, Jordan ran them out 30 years ago....no one wants them....they are real scum....

SteveD

#31     Jan 28, 2008
  2. anyone remember what the Taliban did to the famous Buddha statues carved in stone there in Afghanistan for many centuries? It was part of their cultural heritage, and they just dynamited it.)

That really annoyed me. The statues didn't really interest me, but I do care about those who care about them. Big bad tough guys in US (with a lawyer on retainer) chain themselves to a tree to spare it from a logger yet the gutless world allowed this.

#32     Jan 29, 2008
  3. thats nothing compared to the priceless treasures in Baghdad's national museum and archives... 7000 year old historical artifacts and manuscripts burnt to shit in a day.

#33     Jan 29, 2008
  4. Why wouldn't the United States, Britian, and other Christian countries help the poor Central and South American countries?? I mean...all of them are Christians!! Better yet, why wouldn't the US open their borders to their Mexican Brethrens?

What a fucken moron!! What are you on, stupidity pill or is it that you are running out of things to spread hate with zionist boy??

#34     Jan 29, 2008
  5. Khahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh please do not let me stop you nutmeg...Carry on my friend, carry on!

#35     Jan 29, 2008
  6. You are right..but your above statement applies to the Arab elite not the Arab street.

#36     Jan 29, 2008
  7. Here comes the zionist fuck!!! No zionist fuck, you are the biggest blood sucker on the face of this humanity. you are the one that demands billion of dollars of grants, and loans and you are the one who has the audacity to fucking demand not even paying the interest on these loans, never mind the principal.

You are the one who managed to turn 2/3 of his people to welfare recipients using money taken from American families that need it the most.

You are the one that has managed establish the fourth strongest army on earth out of the proceeds of American military aid.

You are all of that dddooo! and to turn people's attention away from your theft, you direct them to others. A lament zionist tactic that has been used over and over and over again.

#37     Jan 29, 2008
  8. I'll tell you this...you are the new AIPAC resident!

#38     Jan 29, 2008
  9. Wow! I am amazed!! And the funny part is, people will believe you! Next thing that weill happen is that guy telling the other guy and two days later, another maxpi will go to another forum and dump the above.

#39     Jan 29, 2008
  10. To sum it all up,

- Muslims stole the Artifacts of the Baghdad museum (Forget about the fact that it was protected throughout history until the Americans came and half of such artifacts ended up in Israel)

- Muslims are at war with every religion (Forget about the fact that so far, American and European so called "Christians" killed and still kill more of each others and others than Muslims will ever imagine doing. Also forget about the fact that Christians in Kenya are burning other Christians in churches and that Hindus are burning Christian and Muslim villages in India and so on and so on)

- Muslims have no problem in taking out as many civilians as possible (Forget about the fact that the only shelling Israelis and Americans do is on civilian areas, using cluster, phosphoric and napalm bombs resulting in the death and maiming of hundreds of thousands of people.)

- Muslims are in charge of a country where all other religions are seen as an enemy (Forget about the fact that, so far 10s of thousands of American citizens from Islamic decent are lucked up in American jail and denied due process procedures to clear themselves. also forget about the fact that for us Palestinians, we just bid fare well to one of our greatest leaders who happened to be a Christian, Dr. George Habbash)

- Jordan Kicked Palestinians out because no one want them because they are scum (Forget the fact that 75% of Jordan's population is Palestinian. Also, forget the fact that Jews were not only kicked out of Europe, they were also massacred) I guess, according to the piece of shit SteveD, Jews were scum too.

#40     Jan 29, 2008