Why dont some men not feel embarrassed to marry ex-playmates?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Good one. But seriously, you have to be out of your mind to knowingly marry a former stripper, hooker or a similar occupation.

#11     Sep 18, 2009
  2. byteme

byteme

Reminds me. $300 million Lou Pai from Enron married a stripper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Pai

#12     Sep 18, 2009
  3. :) My point was who gives a fuck if your wife was a former playmate? If a guy loves a former hooker, then what does it really matter? I can guarantee that a lot of these misogynistic dudes on here have a girl or wife that has probably done some things that she isn't too proud of. We all have! Your hooker post is an extreme example, but from my personal experience most EVERY girl I've known or dated has gone through a "slutty" time. That's life homes.

#13     Sep 18, 2009
  4. nitro

nitro

I don't agree with your categories, which imo are demeaning, but I will give you my opinion nontheless.

People come together as couples for all sorts of reasons, many of them have nothing to do with traditional reasons. The number of reasons are as unique as the individual and his experiences, and there is probably no one reason. If I had to take a stab at it, I would say it is "showing off." To you and I we may think the guy is an idiot, but he is not trying to impress you or me.

Look around you though, 95% or more of "famous" people only date other famous people, at least it appears to be so in this country. I am not certain because I am not famous, but if I were, I would be like Roger Federer: I would marry a woman no one had ever heard of. Dating, that would be free-for-all, and it is all in good fun and harmless, imo.

If I could change one thing, I would make the average life-span of human beings to be 120 years, but with the same biological time-table as now. So, being 70 would be like being 40 today, and being 40 would be like being 20. This would drastically change human psychology imo. Being "twenty" for only ten years is too short. Imagine 100 years ago when many people even in developed areas lived to be 40 years old :(

#14     Sep 18, 2009
  5. Shagi

Shagi

So you say a Fuck is just a Fuck:D

#15     Sep 18, 2009
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

I think there is a difference between playmates. One can just pose nude, and although millions might jerk of looking at her, that's where her sluttiness ends.

And one can live with a rich old fart for years with another "girlfriends", all in the name of "love". I don't have a problem with it if everybody is happy and gets out what they want from the relation, but let's face it, they were/are prostitutes. They wouldn't be with Heff if he was an average Joe. And dating your great-grandfather's age?? Must be some LOVE! :)

One more thing. A prostitute might entertain a few guys at any one time, but these girls go on TV and advertise their "profession" for millions to see. That makes them less desirable for a guy and I agree with the OP....

#16     Sep 18, 2009