Why don't more women trade?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Different neural biology...
    I'm not kidding. Supposedly men are more geared to this stuff.

#31     Sep 12, 2002
  2. This is what I fail to understand. For hundreds of years, men have slaved their asses off to provide a woman comfort, family and food. We work day and sometimes night so they can use that Platinum card at the finest stores. When the Titanic sank, we let them step on the lifeboats first as real gentleman.

Suddenly, everything changes, the politically correct movement kicks in and we get washed over in extreme liberalism. Then you have feminists screaming and ranting about how they want equal rights and access to financial compensation -- and on and on.

What I fail to understand is, why would they want to do this to themselves? Why are so many women pissed off about wanting to be equal to men in every way -- but yet when the boat is sinking, we resort back to the old ways?

They can't have their cake and eat it, too.

#32     Sep 12, 2002
  3. bone

bone

Tradesman on Page 5:

Best damn post I've ever read on 'Elite'. Brilliant observation.

ShoeShineBoy on Page 5:

Idiotic observation. I've known and worked with women degreed and certified Engineers who couldn't change the oil in their car. Or even check it for that matter. Really. No shit.

#33     Sep 12, 2002
  4. You left out trading sex with ugly dudes for financial security.

#34     Sep 12, 2002
  5. You try telling them that when you want some pussy.

#35     Sep 12, 2002
  6. 'Cuz men rule the freakin' markets?

#36     Sep 12, 2002
  7. Optional,

I was drinking some milk and laughed so hard at your post that it came up through my nose and all over my desk.

#37     Sep 12, 2002
  8. I must say also, I think this may be the best post I have ever read on ET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

#38     Sep 12, 2002
  9. LeesonTrader

LeesonTrader Guest

Yeah, but women have to piss too often, and would be away from the desk half the day.

Also, women are too emotionally fragile to deal with a big bad market ass kicking once in a while.

Women also do fart a lot.

#39     Sep 12, 2002

10. This is my new favorite post of all time. This 6 word little jewel is priceless.

#40     Sep 12, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.