Why don't I just say out loud what we are all thinking.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Waiting, Feb 19, 2010.

1. When I saw this on TV, I said this to people around, this is too stupid to be true. Then people said something like, the firefighters brought down the building, it is on fire and too danger to put out the fire, we all laugh at that moment.

#31     Feb 20, 2010
  2. Looking at this post above. Do we need any more proof that humans are dumb shits?:D Only a fool would believe in this conspiracy. But never put anything past a fool, because they never fail to surprise. :eek:

#32     Feb 20, 2010
  3. absolutely. I had read before that these buildings were so-called "revolutionary" designs. Well "revolutionary" usually means less stable in some cases.

To me it makes absolute sense. It's like when somebody walks up behind you and pushes your legs in at the knees. You don't "fall backwards". You fall straight down. That's what happened with these buildings. The lower supports failed causing the building to collapse directly down on itself.

#33     Feb 20, 2010
  4. Can you please put a note in the subject of these threads so anyone who is still using their brain can avoid them? Thanks in advance.

Maybe [loonies only] or something?

#34     Feb 20, 2010
  5. Its not all about one thing as I had said ... there are many varied reasons for action ... unfortunately as of late in our country
    those actions were mixed with self-seeking politicians in cahoots with suspect fraternal elite organizations in betrayal of the US citizen.

Yeah ... it sickens me ... this is one major reason that no matter what the American people want ...
    the powers that be will shove immigration down our throats.

America should be growing ... as demographics is a key underlying support to GDP.

I don't know who DC works for ... but it appears most don't have the integrity to really
    be working for the American Citizen.

They have covenanted and forced an inevitable global agenda on us that will backfire.

#35     Feb 20, 2010
  6. On another chat board, a friend posited the idea that we will eventually lose to Islam.
    The reason he cited for this seemingly outrageous claim is this:
    We (the collective "WE", the country as a whole) can't agree on two things.

1.Who our enemy really is.
    2.What to do with our enemy.

This thread proves his point.

I'd posit the theory that our economy will eventually fail, in biblical proportions, simply because we can't agree on two things.

1. What's the main problem?
    2. How do we fix it?

#36     Feb 20, 2010
  7. Not really ...

It is the nature of mankind to vie for a superior position in reference to another. [Pride asserts this]

Because of that:
    - There is healthy competition
    - There are competitive negotiations
    - There are collective alliances doing the above
    - There are multitudes of varying degrees of aggressive acts in financial, trade, political and religious arenas.
    - Lines of those arenas can and do end up in aggressive conflict of the same ... some end up in war. [Those who fight are not apprised of why]

At that juncture ... the enemy is clearly identified and is painted as an inferior being
    and the troops get set up in morale to cleans the planet of them.

So ... the real enemy are the power elite who play chess betwixt themselves with the lives of the masses.

Usually if pushed the masses will riot.
    Oppression shows itself ... revolution or dictatorial regimes take over.

#37     Feb 20, 2010
  8. heypa

heypa

Good grief I have wandered into Never Never Land or The Huffington Post or Move on .org or etc etc.
    The US Constitution was a great document to follow until the elected representatives who took an oath to follow and protect it failed to honor their oaths of office.
    Power corrupts etc.
    Bye the way as a retired engineer without specific design knowledge of the WTCB's I didn't like their design structural strength being on the outside.
    I have a little experiment for you doubters to perform. Take an aluminum beverage can. Place it on a flat floor. Put some downward force on it. Use your foot will do. Keeping a reasonable downward pressure reach down an tap the can sides with the middle fingers of both hands and observe what happens.
    If it were made of foam (distributive load bearing structure) would it have had more structural integrity ? I think yes. IMHO.
    Bye the way I remember when that B-25 hit the Empire State Building. It was an old fashioned design (distributive basic structure)built in the Great Depression and by todays building standards not nearly as efficient in the use of materials. In other words built "stout as hell".

#38     Feb 20, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Originally it was every (cave) man for himself. Then, two of 'em figured out that they could, together, defeat any single man. There you go, the first government was formed.

Later, some guys figured that government was bad, so three of 'em got together (takes three to defeat the two) and took out the government!

#39     Feb 20, 2010
  10. Wow dude, you seem to know so much about me. I am in fact an engineer and went to a well known university!

So getting past your rhetoric, and your "common sense" is actually impairing you at what I am getting at!

The problem with the twin towers was that the entire weight is distributed on the backbone, which was in the center of the building. The outside of the building provided some structural support, but very very little.

When the planes rammed into the buildings what happened is that they weakened the backbone of the building. The extremely hot fires completed what the planes did not. If the backbone is weakened the building collapses and once the momentum starts creates a cascading effect of one floor collapsing on another.

Of course the industry is not going to say anything about this because the lawsuits would be immense. As the other poster said. If somebody knocks out your knees you don't tip over, you collapse...

#40     Feb 20, 2010