Why don't I just say out loud what we are all thinking.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Waiting, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Funny that the picture was shown. I am a mechanical engineer, and when the twin towers collapsed I thought, "ok so who f***d up the design?"

Here is why I became instantly skeptical. Do some research on the empire state building. A plane has crashed into it, and its still standing. Granted it was not as big as these jets, but then again the empire state building was built many moons ago.

The problem with the twin towers was its design. Instead of having re-enforced pillars throughout the building (as is usually the case) they decided to put everything into a single backbone.

For example the following cached article:

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cach...w+design+twin+towers&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ch

It was done so that the "look" of the building would not be blocked by support pillars throughout any particular floor.

"Through all this, particular attention has been focused on the innovative floors that were central to the design of the twin towers. The floors were particularly critical in the trade center because in office buildings built before the 1960's, structural columns and beams were generally spread throughout - holding up the enormous weight and allowing the tower to resist the force from wind.

In the trade center, only the building's exterior and core had structural columns, and in between them were wide-open floors - relatively lightweight, decklike structures. Some engineers have wondered if insufficient fireproofing on the floor trusses led them to fail, undermining the structural integrity of the towers."

http://216.128.13.201/news/design_flaws.htm

In other words hindsight is proving a wonderful experience... This all proves Taleb's thesis that humans can't stop failing since that is how we learn (or maybe not). Though this is very powerful in my eyes because it makes for rock solid market trading ideas!

#21     Feb 20, 2010
  2. Waiting

Waiting

I wouldn't trust you to engineer a dildo.

If you are a mechanical engineer for real. You are pathetic engineer because you believe WTC7 fell due to fire on few floors.
    I am not an engineer and yet I know more about common sense than you.

You remind me of those religious extremists that have University education and still are completely insane.

#22     Feb 20, 2010
  3. Code7

Code7

No plane hit WTC5, just debris and it did catch fire.

Almost collapsed.

Go look at some pictures of WTC5.

Learn from WTC5 what debris and fire can do.

http://www.designaids.com/wtc/chapter4.html

#23     Feb 20, 2010
  4. Waiting

Waiting

There are two options.

1 ) Either you are ignorant enough to believe your own posts.

2 ) You lie because you are paid to lie.

I hope for your sake it is number 2.

Damage and Fire on WTC7 is nowhere even close to bring the building down. Let alone to bring it down in perfect free fall. You have to be a complete ignoramus of everything basic in life to believe it fell on its own.

WTC7 is the smoking gun of 9/11. Feds made a single mistake in 9/11 operation. And that is WTC 7.

#24     Feb 20, 2010
  5. Code7

Code7

#25     Feb 20, 2010
  6. Waiting

Waiting

In a way I should be thankful for 9/11. In the beginning I knew there was something wrong with most other people.

I knew I was somehow different, now I know, most people like you Code 7 are fearful little saps.
    You are afraid to use you head.

It is scary, it feels like you will be judged by other people. What will they say if you use your head and get something wrong.

What will people say ? Will they talk behind your back etc etc.

For some reason I never had that primitive inhibition. Instead of waiting for United States Government to tell me why WTC7 fell (and they got a wonderful track record on truth LOL)

I took the time to look at the collapse myself. It is free fall collapse, avaliable on youtube for anyone to see.

People that are paid to try to confuse the issue online will tell you how "free fall is a myth". And yet video is avaliable with a mouse click.

#26     Feb 20, 2010
  7. Mav88

Mav88

war costs ~$2T
    Stimulus + bailouts ~$2T
    runaway entitlements ~$60T

Economic decline due to war? Are the public schools that bad? I didn't know greece was in this war.

#27     Feb 20, 2010
  8. Waiting

Waiting

Whichever country accepts IMF or FED or Goldman Sachs as adviser or master, gets broke sooner or later.

The International Private Central bankers have put everyone into unpayable debt except Russia, China and maybe India.

Once they put the country into debt. They control the policy, and all the wars and coming wars are further financed mostly by more money from Private Central Banks that print the needed amount.

JFK had plans for interest free Dollars for USA. Well......he got killed.

#28     Feb 20, 2010
  9. History is FULL of examples of governments, regimes, societies, countries spending themselves into oblivion. HUNDREDS OF THEM!!

Apparently our leaders are too stupid to learn from history... or so f'ing GREEDY that they just don't care. :mad:

#29     Feb 20, 2010
  10. Mav88

Mav88

Nobody 'puts' someone into debt, all who borrowed were looking for trouble on their own free will.

Amazing shift of responsibility away from the people actually spending the money, that in itself will corrode and collapse a society due to moral hazaed.

#30     Feb 20, 2010