Why don't I just say out loud what we are all thinking.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Waiting, Feb 19, 2010.

1. I mean of course...what further proof do you need for physics then a stick picture drawing? All these "mechanical engineers' are wasting all their time on doing differential equations, and stress tests and all that other bologna when all they need is notepad. :D

#11     Feb 20, 2010
  2. I'm not thinking that. I'm thinking how stupid that wars are waged without asset accumulation.

I'm thinking that wars are great economy builders and asset enhancements.

I'm thinking ... why the hell didn't we take over the entire oil assets of that region and charge those
    other nations [who voiced opposition] an additional premium to pay for the war costs.

Why didn't we make sure that every vet had war reparations paid in oil revenue that Nations like France
    would have supplied the profits to do so.

I know ... I know ... there was strategic financial gains ... but not for America ... just the power elite.

No gains here ... just debts.

Wars used to be pure gain based. An old fashioned enterprise in pure hostile profitable acquisition.

Functionally the conquered paid for the invasion with great premiums and benefit.

#12     Feb 20, 2010

3. We get oil.

#13     Feb 20, 2010
  4. Waiting

Waiting

No you don't, Few big companies get oil and sell it to you through your nose.
    You as a citizen got squat, and even if you were to get cheap oil your debt due to wars is so big, it trumps any oil benefits.
    You got "negative growth" is what you got.

#14     Feb 20, 2010
  5. Waiting

Waiting

Bingo......Exactly........Exactomundo.........yup........yes.........Da.........Ja

I could do this all day

#15     Feb 20, 2010
  6. I meant the reason we are going to war is for oil for those few people who run the country.

I don't expect an oil delivery truck outside my house or anything.

#16     Feb 20, 2010
  7. Yeah ... sad ... but push the rednecks too far and you wake a Sleeping Giant.
    No immigration mixture can dilute that momentum.
    It has happened before.

America is a tool for allowing the corruption without revolution.

People will get uncomfortable ... then get angry ... then they won't forget they have been screwed.

Americans own guns and ammo.

Best thing for the power elite to do is fake a strong economy and lull Mr Redneck back to sleep
    with good video and an easy life where memory is short.

If Mr Redneck gets pissed ... his attitude and memory gets sharp and accurate.

#17     Feb 20, 2010
  8. Waiting

Waiting

No we invade other countries so we can give them Freedom. LOL do you remember when that was actually believed.

We send in the bombs and oil companies in order to spread freedom. What a joke, and this is still believed by some.

#18     Feb 20, 2010

9. Multipurpose agenda has been around for thousands of years.
    Believing it is simple only shows how stupid people really are.

Believing it isn't partially about freedom ... is stupid also.

If the Tsunami, Iraq 1+2, Russian Breakup and other world events wouldn't have happened ...
    the Islamic demographics would have seriously outbalanced the "Wests" and Europe's interests.

There are thinktanks that work on these issues to the nth degree ...
    The Islamic Demographic Bubble is a Huge issue and is only slightly forestalled.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#19     Feb 20, 2010
  10. Waiting

Waiting

So now that freedom BS fell through, we are supposed to believe demographics is what its all about. Why did USA help Bin Laden and teach him all the tricks. To fight the soviets (white folks, downright blond).

If you want to fight demographics you take the huge sums of money wasted on War and you spend it at home and you tell your citizens make kids, make kids, make kids.

By the way that is what Putin did a year ago. He told Russians, Make kids.

The leadership US now has will make sure everything ultimately fails. Its as if these people WORK for Islam.

#20     Feb 20, 2010